chapter 4

october 4th, 2020
kyra pov
when i woke up i got into the shower. when i got out i put on shea butter all over and then put on a sports bra, panties, and biker shorts.

i went downstairs and dave was in the kitchen making breakfast. i said "what you in here makingg?"

he turned around with a goofy ass smile and said "pancakes."

i rolled up while he was making breakfast and he said "you tryna come to the studio with me today?"

i said "suree how long ya session?"

he said "bout 2-3 hours at like noon."

"okay sounds good," as we smoked.

after we smoked we ate our pancakes and he went to his car and grabbed his clothes so he could shower. he took a shower as i laid in bed watching a movie. at 11 i got dressed in a tan sweatsuit, dark brown uggs, tan teflar bag, and a dark brown oversized sherpa.

last night i did a 613 frontal low 36 inch ponytail so i made sure my edges was good and he came behind me.

he said "damn cause why you look so good even on some chill shit?"

i turned around smiling and he kissed me, gripping up my ass. i said "thank youu."

we left and he had blunts he rolled this morning when he got up. we smoked on the way to the studio. when we got in there, dave opened my door and we went inside. he went to studio 13. he met up all his people there were bout 3 other people in the room including himself. he introduced me and said "wassup yall, this my baby ky."

i said "wassup."

he said "ky this is jay, and hassan."

i had some blunts rolled in my bag, i sat on the couch as they started. he lit up a blunt and went into the booth. i seen an ash tray on the side table next to the couch so i lit my blunt. i was just chilling watching dave as he recorded. he be so into it and so fine.

he looked up and seen me staring at him. he gon mouth to me "ima fuck the shit outta you later."

i inhaled my blunt and winked at him. he just smiled before i looked around the room. the guys were on the soundboard and i went back to smoking my blunt. dave came out while they mixed it and came to the couch pulling my legs onto his.

he gave me a kiss and took the blunt behind his ear. he said "how i sound ma?"

"you sound good as fuck," and then i whispered into his ear "i been told you ya voice be doing sum different to me."

he turned his head started kissing all on me and my neck. he whispered "keep talkin like that i'm finna do sum different to you."

we finished our blunt and he went back into the booth. he rapped a few more verses and when he finished he recorded bout 4 songs. we left at bout 4 and he said "we gon go get some food then go to mine."

i said "okayy dave."

he gripped my face up kissing me. he said "thanks for chilling at the studio with me, sorry if you was bored ma."

i said "don't do that, i had fun i liked the vibe."

he pecked on my lips and pulled off. we went to stoned pizza and it was an infused restaurant. i said "i love it here and we can smoke."

he said "yeah this is definitely a nice spot, we finna be regulars."

i laughed and we chilled and ate. we left at around 6 pm. we went to his house and soon as he pulled into the driveway, he said "come here."

he pulled me into him and straddled him. i said "cant even wait til we get inside?"

he said "at this point ima carry ya ass in cause you be walking sloww."

i laughed and he deadass carried me inside. i was taking pictures wrapped around him and he gon say "yeah let them niggas know."

i laughed and said "boyy this is for my close friends ion need ya trolls coming for me."

he laughed and said "nah post that shit on ya main. ima repost it and let 'em assume."

i said "mhm."

i took my picture and then posted my last one. i put my phone in my bag and kissed his face. he looked at me before i kissed him again. he said "mhm now you wanna be cute."

he unlocked the door and brought my ass right up stairs. he threw my ass right on the bed. i got up cause i got outside clothes on and took off my boots before stripping and putting my clothes to the side. he went into the bathroom before coming back out. he said "damn ky you so fine babe."

he started kissing on me and pulled down his boxers. he pulled my boxers down before pressing against me. i said "shit."

he said "ky it just don't make sense how wet ya shit be."

i moaned as he slid in. i felt myself grip around him and he flinched. he said "chill kyra."

he started kissing on me and i moaned as i said "fuck dave, just like that."

he said "you gon cum?" he hit it a little harder before i felt the both of us cum. he was staring at me right in my eyes before he slipped his tongue right into my mouth and started kissing me.

i said "turn around."

he flipped our asses so i was on top. i started riding him and he had his fingers on my clit rubbing it as i rode him.

he said "damn ky."

he gripped me up as i rode him.

he started kissing me and i said "fuck."

we both came and he said "you a demon bruh."

i said "i'm burnt out yoo," i rose up off him and he grabbed me a wet rag wiping my ass down.

he said "not that that did any good cause it's nut all in you."

i said "niggas don't know how to pull out."

he said "i told you, you a demon. it's aight tho. just wait."

i got up and went pee and some came out but my boy busted 2 inside. after wiping and washing my hands i went back into his room. he laid onto me.  i said "always tryna smush me."