chapter 3

june 27th 2020kyra povi went to my shoot until about 3pm and then went home to shower

june 27th 2020
kyra pov
i went to my shoot until about 3pm and then went home to shower.

dave texted me asking me if we could reschedule our dinner date cause he'd be in the studio late.

i said "well time to take a nap."

i rolled a blunt and then got in bed to smoke. after i smoked i went to sleep. when i woke up from my nap dave facetimed me. he said "what you sleep yo?"

i said "yeah since you cancelled boy, i'm having a me night."

he said "hmm is that right? i was bouta leave the stu too."

i said "hmm that's fine but you already cancelled. you know if it's one thing ion play bout-"

"it's your time," he said. "and i understand that, let me bring you dinner then."

i said "if you want dave."

he said "bet that, i'll be there in an hour."

i said "okay."

i hung up and then got dressed. i put on some tan bikers shorts with a matching cropped tank. i fixed my hair and then got back into bed. i watched manifest waiting for him. he called me before coming inside. he smelled so good and so did the food.

i said "well hellooo."

he smiled giving me a hug wrapping his arms around my body. he said "wassup ma. how was ya shoot?"

i said "it was good, just been chilling since waiting for my shots to come back. how was ya day?"

he put the food on the living room table and said "pretty good, recorded a few new tracks in the studio then came over here."

my couch is huge with a big ottoman in the center so we laid on the couch with blankets and watched a movie while we ate. he said "this shit a whole nother bed foreal. i needa get me one."

once we finished i threw away all our trash as we continued watching the movie on the couch. he pulled out his rolling tray and rolled up two blunts.

we smoked the blunts and then finished the movie before heading upstairs. dave said "my dick been hard since i seen ya."

i rolled my eyes laying on the bed. i said "mhm."

he got up on top of me and kissed my neck before pulling my top off. he pulled me on top of him kissing on my chest. i was pressed against him and i moaned.

he said "take ya shorts off for i rip em."

i pulled off my shorts and he took off his ethikas. he said "come sit on my face."

i moved onto his face with my megan knees. he gripped my legs pulling me onto him as he sucked my clit. i said "shit dave."

i moved to ride him as he was on brick. when we finished we both passed out right on top of him. when i got up he had already left. he had texted me 20 minutes ago, he said "i wanted to wake you up so bad, but i decided to let you get ya beauty rest. call me when you up mamas -dave"

i showered before getting out with my towel and hair wrapped up. i put my hair into a top knot with curled edges. i facetimed dave after i finished doing my hair. he said "sleeping beauty finally woke up."

i laughed and said "yeah yeah goodmorning dave."

he said "goodmorning beautiful. you got anything to do today?"

i said "nope i'm free all day i was bouta go get brunch."

he said "you wanna go to brunch? i'll come pick you up."

i said "okay i'm getting ready, when you gon be here?"

he said "in 10."

i said "bye dave."

he smiled as i hung up. i put on a black sundress with black tory burch sandals. i did a light beat on my face with some lashes and grabbed my small black teflar bag.

he facetimed me and said "fine ass

he facetimed me and said "fine ass. i'm outside."

i said "here i come."

i grabbed my keys and put them into my purse before grabbing my black sunglasses. i opened the door and he said "ool wait lemme see that ass."

i did a spin and a little twerk before getting into the car. he grabbed my chin lightly and kissed my lips. i said "excuse me, where we going to brunch?"

he said "you'll see."

20 minutes later we pulled up to this nice brunch spot. we went in and ordered mimosas. i said "this is cute."

he said "this the first time i've been here, it's nice so far. real test is if they'll let me smoke in here."

i said "always pushing it."

he said "you so sexy."

i smiled and said "thank yaa."

he said "i wanna see you ona beach."

i said "then plan sum."

he smirked and said "i gotchu mamas."

we ate our food and drank while chatting. after we left he drove to what i assume was his place.

he pulled up putting the code in and opening the gate, while lifting the garage. his exterior was a light grey and charcoal grey. he opened up my door and we went inside. he gave me a kiss and said "you so beautiful, damn."

i smiled and said "don't get me started."

ahe said "come on luvaa, we gon watch a movie."

he gave me a pair of boxers and a white tee to wear. i changed and got into the bed with him. he pulled my leg up onto his and rubbed my back. we watched don't breathe 2 and smoked. we both fell asleep by the end of the movie. when i woke up he was laying wrapped up holding me knocked.

the clock said 2:22 am. i cuddled back into him and passed out.