8. A Lesson To Mr. Li

Start from the beginning

It now dawned on Qi Le An that he could use his system to change Mr. Li’s mind.

Qi Le An walked Mr. Li back to his hotel room, he said in an earnest tone, “Mr. Li, can you give me a hug?”

Mr. Li was kinda glad that this boy needed him so much, he hugged Qi Le An with a smile and said gently, “An, don’t you worry about a thing, I’m here for you. I have it all figured out about tonight, but you need to keep this in mind, you need to give something to get something.”

Qi Le An took a hair falling on Mr. Li’s shoulder and said, “Thank you so much, Mr. Li.”

With that Mr. Li nodded and opened his door.

Qi Le An went back to his room as well, he was glad that Assistant He wasn’t in the room, that saved him the trouble of explaining this to him. Qi Le An put Mr. Li’s hair under his pillow and lied down, but he had some trouble entering the system.

Qi Le An stated to panic as he noticed half an hour had passed, he stared to worry whether this plan was going to work out.

‘But no! I don’t want to be a part of Mr. Li’s disgusting plan! He is going to force me to grovel to or even offered myself to that Fatty Wang! I have to enter my system and fabricate a nightmare for Mr. Li!’

“Welcome to the Nightmare System.”

Qi Le An heard the familiar voice after a few days, he asked anxiously, “How many feelings can I fabricate now?”

“You can only fabricate a sole feeling.”

Qi Le An bit his lips, he wanted to warn Mr. Li by fabricating a nightmare, but he wasn’t sure about the details.

“The hair’s owner is sleeping lightly, he is going to wake up anytime, you can only reenter his dream after he falls asleep again, please fabricate the dream as soon as possible.”

This was the first time that Qi Le An had learned about this rule, he strode to the desk.

‘Hmm, what dream would stop Mr. Li from taking me to Fatty Wang?’ Qi Le An still wasn’t sure.

But he had to fabricate the dream after he heard the system’s red alert.

‘I’m running out of time, it’s all right if the dream is a bit bizarre, yeah? It’s just a dream!’

‘I can only create one feeling, how about fear! What’s Mr. Li’s biggest fear, loss of fame! He is reduced to a teacher from the most promising manager in show business, that what has happened to him in real life, he’s been working so hard to get back to show business. I might as well make him a person who has lost everything and is hated by everyone!’

Qi Le An wrote swiftly and managed to leave the system before Mr. Li woke up. He kept panting in bed after he left the system.

The alarm now went off soon, Qi Le An washed his face and walked to Mr. Li’s room as he was instructed.

Mr. Li opened the door for Qi Le An after the first knock, obviously Mr. Li was awake before Qi Le An came. There was fear in his face.

“Mr. Li, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, come on in.”

Qi Le An walked in and opened the curtain, he asked, “Mr. Li, when are we going to meet Boss Wang?”

“No,” Mr. Li answered, “We are not seeing him.”

“Ah?” Qi Le An pretended he was confused.

A mixture of emotions showed on Mr. Li’s face, “I’ve thought about it, we are not going to see him now that Wei Chang Feng has settled it for you.”

Qi Le An lowered his head and hid the joy, ‘I made it!’

Mr. Li unbuttoned his collar agitatedly, “Wei Chang Feng has settled it for you, all we need to do is be grateful to him instead of make an unnecessary move.”

It sounded like Mr. Li was saying that to comfort himself.

With that Mr. Li paced back and forth in the room and told Qi Le An with great determination, “An, you are still young, don’t do anything you might feel regret for fame.”

Qi Le An was surprised a dream would work like a charm.

Mr. Li felt like what he just said was a slap on his own face considering what he had said to Qi Le An before lunch.

‘But this must be a warning from God, the dream! For I barely dream.’

With that in mind, Mr. Li continued, “An, I will make you famous!”

There was even a touch of craziness in Mr. Li’s eyes at this point, Qi Le An was stunned.

Qi Le An now was curious to find out what Mr. Li had done to offend the leadership in Glory.