" that was my last question " I said ending the conversation there.

When we came closer to the building it had a blast door as the entrance, it looks more modern now up close. Miss Pauling walked up to what looked like a speaker with a button on the side of it. She pushes the button and holds it before talking.

" scout it's Pauling, could you open the doors? " she said with a stern face.

" Miss Pauling! Glad you decided on that date we talked about. " a man said with a Boston accent through the speaker.

I raised an eyebrow at Miss Pauling about what the man said, looking at her as she looked at me before going back to the speaker.

" we'll talk about that later, the new teammate is here. " she said a little softer but still in her stern voice.

No one responded after that besides the blast door now opening with a figure at the other side of the doors as we walk towards them. As we got closer I could see the figure more clearly now as it was a lengthy male, a little shorter than me and looking quite young despite his voice sounding like a twenty year old. As I studied his he also studied me for a moment before looking at Pauling.

" scout this is scientist, the new teammate. Scientist this is scout, one of your coworkers. " miss Pauling said introducing me to who is now called scout.

" sup " he said as he moved his head up and went back down. I nodded towards him as a greeting.

As we walked further in, scout being one my left as miss Pauling being on my right as we walk, I could see a normal door of sorts from afar.

" so, he was the reason that room was built upstairs in the first place? " he ask miss Pauling as we walked.

" yes scout, that's where scientist will be working at most of the time like medic. " she answered rather quickly as we get to the doors. The doors look rather large to be honest.

She opens the door and walked in before scout could as I was the last one in, I closed the door behind me as we walk through a hallway. I could hear voices chatting as we walked down the grey looking hallway. Scout went on ahead towards the noise probably to tell the rest of the team of my existents. Me and miss Pauling walked into what I assume was a common area that's connected to the kitchen. Everyone in that room started at me as we entered, I get an uneasy feeling from them staring at me. God I hate people staring at me.

" everyone this is scientist, he's the new teammate I've been talking to you guys about " Miss Pauling started as I looked at everyone. There were a total of six people in the room, a man with glasses like me, a shorter male with a hard hat and goggles, a humongous male cleaning a machine gun, a man wearing an eyepatch with a bottle of booze in hand, a person wearing a fire resistant suit, and of course scout. The hard hat and the glasses was sitting at the kitchen table while the others were ether on the couch, floor, or standing up in front of a small square tv.

" so this guy is the reason why me and medic couldn't at our stations for a few days? " the man with the hard hat said.

" yes, he will be working with you and medic, it's why the intercoms was installed in the garage and the med bay " Miss Pauling said calmly to him.

He got up to where he was sitting and walked towards me, stopping in front of me as he stocked a hand out towards me to shake.

" it's finally nice to meet ya, I'm engineer. The one still sitting at the table is medic " engineer said introducing me to the man at the table I know now is medic as I shake his hand.

" the ones in the common room are heavy, pyro, demoman, and scout " he introduced me to the rest of the men in the room with his free hand.

" yes, I've already met scout " I said as scout looked at me a weird way as I let go of engineer's hand.