He then pulled out the blades once more and shrunk them to be stored back to the chest, when he was struck by an idea.

"Hehe~ no rest, must learn!" He immediately went inside to grab the chest and he brought it outside. With an excited grin, he pulled out a Great Sword. Held it in both hands, and admired it's elongated beauty.

"While I don't like the design of the Epic Fight Mod's Great Sword design. But looking like Guts while doing cool shit is definitely a boon" He heaved the mighty Blade over his shoulder and posed.

"Why ignore possibilities when you can prepare for them, hm?" He set down the massive blade and started gathering Hay Bales and sticks to create a literal small army of dummies, to test out each weapon with.

================================

"Preparations are done Druella, however. Is all this really necessary? We are dealing with just one man after all?" Wilmarina confronted Druella.

Druella glanced at the prepared Black Ice Flower and her sibling's Carriage.

"It is a necessary precaution, Dear. After all, who knows what else this person can do" Druella reassured Wilmarina of her decision.

Wilmarina nodded, and walked over to Let, who is wearing Demon Steel armor without the helmet.

Druella watched the two share a kiss and reminisced about before, when Elt was not as built as now. She giggled at remembering how Elt struggled to keep up with training as she watched him under the guise of another Soldier.

"Druella! Are we ready to go?" An excited voice broke her of her musings, but smiled nonetheless at her sister.

"Yes, everything is ready" She confirmed, much to her sister's delight. Liliana then hugged Druella and hurried off to her Carriage, as Druella spotted Francisca walking up the steps.

"Glad to see the Queen finally doing her duties" She bantered. Only for Francisca to roll her eyes and smiled at Druella.

"What can I say, after finally being able to be with my Beloved again, after all those years. I just wanted to catch up" Francisca retorted.

"I understand that, but must you have to constantly have sex with him since a month ago? Sure, he may be a Incubus, but he still needs rest" Druella mused.

"Don't, I know what you mean. That and you just want to milk him yourself" Francisca grinned at figuring out Druella.

"What can I say, I need Spirit Energy to sustain myself, that and I want to spend time with my Husband too" Druella countered.

"Fine, the others are also raring to go. Anyway, you should be going, your sister is looking too impatient already" Francisca told Druella, who then looked at the Carriage, that now has Liliana pouting through the window.

"I suppose you're right, Goodbye Francisca" Druella waved and Francisca waved back. Once she got in the Carriage, Wilmarina rode on a horse alongside Elt. With a signal, the group marched forward with the Kunoichi leading them.

Hours went by as the group travelled on a path, magically made by Druella herself, to allow passage for the Carriage.

As trees were being cleared by her magic, she could faintly hear music being played over the horizon. All thanks to her impressive hearing and a little bit of magic.

"Can you hear it, Sister? That faint sound of music?" Liliana asked her older sister with a smile.

Druella nodded, but kept quiet. For all her time traveling and turning Order territory to a Demon Realm, she has never heard of music like that before.