[Chapter 16]

Mi-Sun had spent the last week talking to every person she could find. Sunoo's fellow classmates, the rest of Sunoo's year, the year's above and below, yet no one would tell her anything. Some people obviously knew who she was asking about, too scared to share with Mi-Sun information about the bully. She could tell this was going to be difficult, but that had never stopped her before. Mi-Sun was determined to put an end to her brother's suffering, and get some revenge while she was at it.

Racking her brain for her next move, Mi-Sun searches through her school's yearbook for any person she hadn't spoken to. That's when she fell upon three people, who would definitely know about the bully. Though, it wouldn't be easy, since they were Sunoo's best friends. Heeseung had already betrayed Sunoo's trust, so she knew he wouldn't tell her anything out of guilt from the first time. Jungwon was bad at keeping secrets, and being Sunoo's closest friend, it would be normal for him to snitch on Mi-Sun. This only left one option. 

Me

I need your help

Sent 9:31

Can you tell me about who's picking on Sunoo?

Sent 9:31

Riki

I can😞

Sent 9:32

But it'll cost ya🤑

Sent 9:32

Me

Seriously? How much?

Sent 9:32

Riki

₩100,000 

Sent 9:33

Me

I'll wire it over now

Sent 9:33

Riki

Love you big sis😍

Sent 9:33

Me

Now spill

Sent 9:34

Riki

Choi Si-Woo

Sent 9:34

Me

Don't tell Sunoo about this

Sent 9:34

Riki

My lips are sealed 😎

Sent 9:35

Mi-Sun had the name, meaning she could finally move forward in her mission. She had to find this 'Choi Si-Woo' and teach him that messing with her brother has consequences. 

********

"Your sister's up to something." Riki says, tapping Sunoo on the shoulder.

"what? what's she up to?" 

"I could tell you, but-"