Chapter 5: Regrets

Start from the beginning

(Present)

Calli: Why do you even have a jumpscare room!?

[Y/N]: Making a guest room is boring. I want to have fun in this house as well.

Calli: I fail to understand what you mean. Where's the actual studio?

[Y/N]: It's just on the right side opposite the jumpscare room.

She sighs as she heads to the room I told her to go to. I then looked at her as she noticed my gaze. Skeptical on why I was looking at her, she was reluctant to open the door.

[Y/N]: Think again about opening that door.

Calli: There's another jumpscare in this right...?

[Y/N]: Does it? Only one way to find out.

I gave her a little smirk as she sweats and grips on the doorknob. The smirk on my face only grows as starts to turn the doorknob.

[Y/N]: Boo!

Calli: AHHHH!!!!

I laughed seeing how I was able to scare her again as she approaches me. She then gave me a good hit on the head as I apologised to her.

Calli: You're so mean.

[Y/N]: Heheh, Sorry...

I then show her where my studio really is as she was surprised to see the number of equipment and instruments I have. She looks at me surprised at what I have as I smiled and shrugged.

Calli: How were you not famous before joining us?

[Y/N]: I keep my work to myself. I had no intention to get popular.

Calli: Then, why'd you join us?

[Y/N]: For fun. I just wanted to try something new.

I motioned to sit down on the chair I had in front of my computer as she smiles and sits down. I then got myself a chair and showed her what I have.

Calli: You're amazing...

[Y/N]: What was that?

Calli: N-Nothing!

[Y/N]: Nah, I heard what you said. I just want you to say it again.

She covers her face because I can clearly see that she's blushing. I leaned in closer to her but she just leaned back, embarrassed about her current situation.

Calli: S-Stop coming closer!

[Y/N]: *chuckles* You're cute when you're so vulnerable.

Calli: A-Are you listening to what you're saying!?

I laughed as I leaned back and put on my headphones. Calli took a peek as I handed her another pair of headphones. With a smile on my face, Calli blushes even more and takes it from me.

[Y/N]: I didn't know you'd be so easy to tease.

Calli: No, I'm not.

[Y/N]: Really, now?

Calli: Yup.

[Y/N]: If I kissed you right here, right now, would you be embarrassed?

Calli turns her head towards me as I successfully poked her cheek. Her blush grows more and more as I put on a smirk.

[Y/N]: Heh, got you.

Calli: D-Don't touch me!

I laughed as I held my stomach. Calli crosses her arms and pouts as she looks to the side. I then chuckled as I thought of a crazy idea.

Calli: I can't believe you-

Before she could continue saying something else, I kissed her on the cheek as she widens her eyes. Her blush grows to the point her whole face is technically red. She looks at me only to see that I'm heading out of the room.

[Y/N]: I'm going to eat my breakfast since you came right when I was going to.

Calli: You... You didn't!

[Y/N]: Oh. I did~

I left the room leaving Calli inside. I touched my mouth as I suddenly had the thought of Amelia. It felt... a little wrong to kiss Calli.

(Calli POV)

This is so wrong! He just kissed me! Amelia's going to kill me! Why on earth would he just kiss me like that!? That's not a casual thing people do!

Calli: I'm so dead...!

[Y/N]: Huh? Why?

I jumped when I heard [Y/N]'s voice as I looked and see that he has a plate of eggs. He waited for an answer as he sits down in his chair.

Calli: O-Okay, [Y/N]. I-It's very clear that we really can't be doing stuff like that.

[Y/N]: What? Eating eggs? You can have some if you want.

Calli: N-No! Not the eggs! It's the um... k-kiss...

[Y/N]: Oh! The kiss? It was just a way to tease you. Though... you looked like you liked it.

Calli: Y-You got it all wrong!

[Y/N]: You're stuttering.

Calli: N-No, I'm not!

[Y/N]: Calli, I can kiss you again if you want me to.

Calli: N-No! That's not what I want!

It's totally what I want! But I can't exactly say that because I know Ame likes him! What did I put myself into...

I lowered my head until I suddenly felt a hand on my head. I looked up and see that [Y/N] was patting my head. He looks so open right now. I know what I'm about to do is something I'll regret but... there's no time for regret when there is this opportunity!

I jumped onto him and kissed him right on the lips. I could feel how shock he was as his arms flailed around. I deepened the kiss until I felt him put his arms around me. My mind felt empty and all I could think about was this moment.

We part away after a few seconds as [Y/N] had a huge blush on his face. I then smirked as I booped his nose which he looks at me with a confused look.

Calli: Look who's blushing now.

[Y/N]: Your face is as red as your model's eyes.

I then sat down on the chair and licked my lips knowing that I finally kissed him. Though, this regret I'm feeling only grows as we worked on our collab song.

What have I done...?