Chapter 4: Jackbox with the girls

After messing around with Mumei, Aloysius ended the stream and said his goodbyes to Gura. Aloysius was happy and satisfied that he got to meet one of the members in Hololive English Council.

[Y/N]: Wait... Since I'm in Holomyths, am I their senpai or kouhai? Eh, I'll ask Calli later.

[Y/N] got up from his computer and stretched his arms as he picked up his phone. Seeing the notifications coming up to a hundred. He sighed as he cleared his notifications.

[Y/N]: She's too clingy. She needs to move on.

Suddenly, he gets a text message from Amelia. He opened the text message and see that a last minute collab is being held later. [Y/N] stretches again as he replies to Amelia.

[Y/N]: Yeah, I'll be there.

Amelia: Nice.

[Y/N] places his phone on his table as he goes for a work out. He walks out and goes for a jog as he looks at his neighbour a few blocks away. Even though he felt wrong about it, he was actually crushing on that specific neighbour even during his relationship with Patricia.

[Y/N]: Afternoon, neighbour!

Neighbour: Good afternoon.

She seemed familiar to [Y/N] but he thought it was because they're neighbours. It just felt different today. [Y/N] continued his jog and completes a full 15 km jog. 

[Y/N]: It's almost time for the collab stream. I'll get a light shower and head to my computer real quick.

He heads back into his house and took a shower. After drying himself off, he gets ready for the collab stream until his doorbell rang. He opened the door and it was his neighbour that he greeted this afternoon.

[Y/N]: Can I help you with something?

Neighbour: Yes. Yes, you can.

She then enters the house and [Y/N] was confused on how rude that was. He follows her as she goes looking for his room. Once she did, she sat down on his gaming chair as [Y/N] stared at her, confused.

[Y/N]: What are you doing in my house?

Neighbour: To do a collab stream.

She then takes out a detective hat from her bag as she wears it. She looks up at [Y/N] getting him to realise that it was Amelia Watson. The girl who told him about a collab stream.

[Y/N]: Y-You were my neighbour all along!?

Amelia: Surprise!

She got up from the chair and put the hat on [Y/N]'s head. She then sits back down as [Y/N] can't stop containing his laughter. Amelia then looks at his computer screen and sees that the desktop background was fanart of Hololive EN including [Y/N].

[Y/N]: How'd you find out I was your neighbour?

Amelia: You need to get soundproof walls.

[Y/N]: And why is that?

Amelia: I can hear you laughing from my house.

[Y/N]: Wait, really?

Amelia laughs as [Y/N] got his spare gaming chair in case the chair Amelia's sitting on somehow breaks. He sat down next to Amelia as she started working on the computer.

[Y/N]: So we're going to collab with the others through here?

Amelia: Yep. I find it convenient that you live close to me.

[Y/N] chuckles as Amelia looks through his files since she needs to install her character model in the computer as well. Luckily, there were three screens.