Chapter 5: Regrets

[Y/N] opens his eyes as he looks around the room. He didn't remember much about last night but he remembered that he and the girls did a collab.

(Your POV)

I yawned and looked for my phone on the bed. I scratched my chest finding out that I wasn't wearing a shirt as I try to recall back to what happened last night. I finally found my phone and picked it up to see what time it was.

[Y/N]: 9 a.m? I guess that's a good start...

I get up from bed and got myself a shirt from my closet. Getting to the kitchen to cook some eggs, I remembered something. Amelia. She left after the collab last night but it was such a memory to see her.

Do I... Like her...?

Suddenly, my phone started ringing making me jump. I quickly checked my phone and it was Calli. Oh, right. I remembered back to last night where I promised to collab with her to make a song.

[Y/N]: H-Hello?

Calli: [Y/N]! Glad you answered. Which one is your house again?

[Y/N]: You're already in the neighbourhood!?

I quickly put my eggs on a plate and looked outside the window. There was a woman outside talking through the phone. She was as tall as me and she had long hair. Pretty sure that's Calli.

[Y/N]: Ehh... Why are you here so early in the morning?

Calli: So that we can finish up by tonight. Now, chop chop, tell me where your house is.

She begins to look around as she looks at different houses. She then looks at mine and sees me looking through the window. She then gave me a smirk as I closed my curtains.

Calli: Found you.

[Y/N]: No. you're imagining things.

Calli: Let me in, [Y/N]!

[Y/N]: I would've if you came a little less early!

Calli: Come on, I'm already here.

[Y/N]: *sigh* Fine.

I opened the door and Calli was there with a smirk. She ends the call on her phone as she gives me a little wave. I then step aside to let her in as she smiles and comes in.

[Y/N]: My studio is at the last door on the left side of the corridor.

Calli: You have a studio already? What have you been doing before joining Hololive?

[Y/N]: Oh, just making music for fun. It's one way to relax.

Calli: True.

She then goes through the corridor and opens the last door on the left side of the corridor. She then yelps as I laughed knowing that that room is a trap.

Calli: What the fuck!?

[Y/N]: *laughs* I GOT AME WITH THAT TOO!

(Last Night)

Amelia: Alright. I'm gonna go back home.

[Y/N]: Oh, alright. Oh yeah, I wanted to show you something.

Amelia: Hm?

[Y/N]: Go to the last door on the left side of the corridor. Lemme get my phone.

Amelia: Okay.

As I turn around the corner, Amelia goes to the trap I set up. She opens the door and screams before yelling out to [Y/N] who managed to record everything.