N. I. N. E. T. E. E. N

With the help of my blades I slit there throat, I made my way towards the room where the silver plates were place. I got in the room too see some men's already standing there taking the plates off, I attacked them, with the help of my blade slicing there throat. I got near the safe to be stopped by a man. The man looked at me for a while, I too did the same I looked into his eyes which look familiar, he took his knife jabbing it on my stomach, I sliced his  hand on my stomach throwing  my blade and kicked him, he got up moving towards me. I threw the blade, ready to attack him. I threw a punch at him, while he kicked my rib, I held his leg in my hand twisted it, and punched his chest.

He falls down on the ground I got over him punching him, he threw a punch at my jaw breaking it, he threw a punch at my rib, pushing me on the ground, I punched his face and chin. He punched my wounded stomach, and grabbed my neck in attempt of killing me, I held his hands which was on my neck digging my nails into his as I felt lack of oxygen, he takes his hands off my neck as the blood drip from his hand. I punched his chin and shoulder. He again held my neck, removing my, mask  , I tried getting off his hold but couldn't. He took my mask off looked at my face shocked I found my opportunity as I felt him lose his grip on my neck, I took his hand in mine twisting it. I punched his head. Pushing him on the ground.

I punched his head until I was satisfied, I saw him laying still on the ground, I walked towards the safe taking out the plates. I slid one inside my shirt holding the two in my hand.

Soon the plates where taken away from my hand from the same man. I turned around to to punch him again but he shot me on my arm escaping , I fall on the ground holding my arm, I saw him moving towards the window jumping off before taking a last glance at me.

I heard the doors bursts open, I saw sidharth walking in with cold expression , he saw me laying on the ground, he squat down my level, I felt darkness consuming me, I saw people coming in, I heard a familer voice yell, my eyes beame blur and heavy, I felt someone tap my cheeks and called me out , I wanted to respond but the darkness was inviting me.

Sana : the plate is in my shirt ( stuttering)

I felt my body relaxed as I felt no pain or any kind of weakness, i open my eyes hearing noises around me, I let my eyes adjust to the lighting in the room, I looked around to see doctor's and nurse's standing around me, one of the doctor placed his hand on his chest releasing a breath. I was looking around.

Doctor : how are you feeling now miss khanna??

Sana : much better.

Doctor : let me inform to Mr shukla, he has been worried all week. He almost  shoved  his gun in our mouths.

I looked at the doctor shocked who nods his head the other doctor walked towards my bed when I saw a bandaid on his wrist.

Sana : excuse me doctor what happened to your hand??

Doctor : Mr shukla pulled a knife on my hand when I touched your jaw.

The others nodded in agreement looking at me scared.

Nurse : doctor its better to call Mr shukla in as ma'am is awake , he might burn down the entire hospital if we don't inform him on time.

Everyone in the room nodded there looking at each other and dashed out leaving me alone, soon the door bursts open, my brother and sidharth walked in with a scowl face.

Sana : hey guys.

Kabeer : shehnaaz ask him to get out.

Sid : why should I move out?? You were the one who came in.

Kabeer : I need to talk to her , so leave Mr.

Sid : I am not going anywhere do you understand.

Sidharth sat next to me holding my hand. I looked back and forth at kabeer and sidharth. Kabeer was glaring at sidharth hand on mine while sidharth was glaring kabeer.

Sana : guys stop, this and both of you get out.

Sid and kabeer : what?? It was his fault.

Sana : leave you guys are giving me a head ache leave before I cut yor b*lls of. Leave both of you.

I was shifted to my room in the mansion, the doctors conducted some test, my ribs and jaw were better now and my stomach wound had been healed it wasn't a deep cut so it got cured early, everyone are in room filling me up with the information. My brother sat next to me, everyone were giving me a questioning glace while I ignored it sidharth sat on my left holding my hand.

Kabeer : why don't you pack your stuff , we will go to my house.

Sid : she isn't going anywhere. ( groaning)

Kabeer : who are you too stop her from doing so?? ( hissed)

Sid : I'm her boss. ( smirking)

Kabeer : I'm her brother. ( smug)

Everyone gasped at kabeers response except sidharth who was glaring kabeer.

Rayan : bitch I didn't know you found your brother. ( yelling)

Kabeer : dare you to talk to her again like that I will make sure you are 6ft dug under the ground. ( hissed)

Rayan shuts his mouth and looked at me, I just asked him sorry through my eyes he nodded understanding.

Shaurya : wait aren't you the best snipper viper?? ( questioning)

Kabeer : yes. ( casually)

Nikhil : wow, I can't believe I finally meet you. Nice to meet you. ( excited)

Kabeer just nods his head. I glared at him, he rolled his eyes taking my hand away from sidharth hold in his. Sidharth glared at him while kabeer scowl.

Sana : did you guys get the plate though.

Zain : yes we did, we have even sent the serum for the test to see what's in it.

Sana : what about roman ??

Dhruv : oh he is dead.

Sana : who killed him??

Jack : the man who sitting next you sulking.

I looked at sidharth who sat next to me sulking, I rolled my eyes at him , he glares at me clenching  his jaw. Soon the doors opened, vivan walked in holding a file. Everyone's attention was now at him, closed the door taking a seat on the couch next to zain. Looking at us.

Vivan : I got to know who attacked the casino and shehnaaz.

Sana : wait they weren't the russians ???

Jack : no they weren't russians, russians were already taken down by us.

Rahul : then who were they who attacked shehnaaz and stole the rest of the plates??

Vivan : they were the Italians  .

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you