F. O. U. R

I woke up with someone knocking at my room door along with a song playing on the background I groaned covering my ear with the pillow.

Sana: stop knocking at the door and get some sleep you moron.

But I didn't receive any response from the other side except the constant knocking I took my hockey stick and walked towards the door, I opened it to see vivan standing shaking his head to the tunes of the music. I hit his legs from the bat while he jumps.

Vivan : what is this for?? Bitch.

Sana : for waking me up at 5 am in the morning and irritating the crap out of me.

Vivan : come on don't be silly today is Friday I want you to start with the workout real soon and pack your bags.

Sana : pack my bags??

Vivan : geez women don't tell me you forgot that today you are leaving for new York. Dumbass.

Sana : how can you be so confident that hat I would win the fight??

Vivan : I'm not confidant but sure that you will fucking win and whoop your opponent ass.

I chuckled at his response, he took me into a Bear hug and kissed my forehead.

Vivan : now start your workout so that I can cook the most amazing breakfast for you.

Sana : what are you making??

Vivan : pancakes, bacon, eggs hash browns and tea.

My eyes lit up by listening to the menu I lick my lips and ran into the bathroom to fresh up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into the gymwear.

I took the bottle from the kitchen counter while vivan was freaking shaking his hips to the tunes of born to shine by diljit Dosanjh. I chuckled looking at him because people who might watch him like this might some crazy bitch in disguise as don of American mafia. This is who he is true self only in front of me and our crazy gang. I rolled my eyes as he kiss me in air.

I completed my 4 hour workout sitting next to vivan all dressed waiting for the breakfast to arrive.