N. I. N. E

I gave my hand to the man who placed a kiss over it, we made our way towards the dance floor, he placed his hand on my waist while I held his shoulder, he looked at me with lust in his eyes while I just stood there with a smug look.

Soon we started to dance on the tunes holding each other , the man pulled me closer towards him, he roamed his hand around my back shamelessly, he dips his face near my neck placing kisses on my ear, he bites my earlobe. I ball my wrist due to anger and disgust, he placed kisses all over my neck , he looked at me with lust he bought his face near to my lips, I was about kick him at his guts when I heard someone clear there throat.

I looked back to see Mr Smith standing there looking at me, I just smirked back.

Richard : can I have a dance with you darling?? ( smiling)

I just smiled accepting his hand while the man left sulking, Mr Smith held my waist dancing along, he began flirting with me and throws pickup lines at me.

Richard : this is my most luckiest night , I'm able to have this gorgeous woman around my arms for the night.

Sure you do Richard this is the luckiest night where you will be having a girl in your arm for the last time because soon it will be replaced by the death. Richard is the owner of the smiths jewelry line, he is one of the top ten richest man in the new York City. His rival Mr rivera who is also a jewelry marchent, Mr rivera had given me the contract of killing Mr Smith who took advantage of Mr river's 14 year old daughter and killed her brutally by cutting off her body parts. Mr rivera wanted me to take up this job and tried contacting me from past week so that I can show Mr Smith the parth of hell. I get my face near Mr Smith ears whispering.

Sana : meet me near the parking lot, let's go to my house. ( whispering seductively)

I saw Mr Smith moving towards the parking lot not before kissing me, eww what a dog. I made my way towards the bar getting myself a drink to clean my mouth. Somone tugged my arm, I turned back to see an angry sidharth.

Sid : let's leave. ( angry)

Sana : you can go I have an unfinished business. ( ignoring )

Sidharth growled pulling me towards him while his arm rested on waist holding it tight.

Sid : oh you don't want leave Mr Smith all alone on his bed tonight.

He held me tight looking deep into my eyes with a smug look.

Sana : I don't have answers for your questions, I need to leave. ( blankly)

I pulled myself out of his hold making my way to the exit, I saw sidharth following me, he tried holding my hand while I pulled away.

Soon we were out near the parking lot, sidharth pulled me again towards him and yelled.

Sid : you are coming home with me.

I just placed my hand on his mouth covering it and glared at him, he glared at me back.

Sana : don't shout?? He can hear us, I don't want him to leave?? ( whisper yelling)

Sidharth pulled my hand off his mouth holding it in his yanking me towards him.

Sid : why so that you couldn't get laid tonight?? Because of me ( annoyed)

I just glared at him, pulling my hand away.

Sana : just wait for me I will be right back.

Sid : why should I?? Why should I wait to see you and him making out in front off me?? ( groaning)