S. I. X

I walked in the office without knocking in, Mr shukla sat there on his chair going through some papers. I walked in and stood in front of him.

Sid : shehnaaz khanna right.

Sana : yes.

Sid : 24 year old.

Sana : ya.

Sid : how many people have you fought before??

Wtf why is he asking me questions I don't even remember how many people I have fought with.

Sana : I don't remember , and I don't keep count on how many people I fight.

Sid : at what age did you have your first kill??

Sana : fifteen.

Sid : where are you from??

Sana : India and Florida.

Sid : where is your family??

I looked at him, why is he asking me so many questions when he have the god dam file.

Sana : don't you have the file, why don't you go through it once again so that all your thoughts will be cleared.

Sid : I want to know about it by you.

Sana : don't tell me you like my voice and want to hear me all the time.

Sid : it's not that, I want to know whether you are not lying to me.

Sana : why would I lie to you and what will I get?? And yes I'm lying because I want to be a part of your stupid gang.

Sid : don't call my gang stupid, I just don't want you to do any kind of mistake which might cause problem to the contract messing up things and I don't want you to betray us. And I'm your boss.

Sana : you are not my boss.

Sid : well I'm am, I'm your temporary boss.

Sana : I don't need a boss I'm a boss of my own sidharth .

Sid : don't call me by my name. I'm your boss call me boss.

Sana : why should I listen to you?? You are not Cristian grey.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the bar and pour some whiskey in a glass, I showed him the bottle asking him does he need some drink, he stood there with no expression. I took a sip off it taking in the hard liquid.

Sid : don't roll your eyes and don't walk away from me.

Sana : you aren't The rock to watch you all day.

Sid : who is rock??

Sana : wtf you don't know Dwayne the rock Johnson, do you live under a cave.

Sid : what is your relationship with vivan??

My head snapped towards him wtf why does he need to know about my relationship with vivan, hack I can never think anything more between us he is like my fucking brother which I had lost.

Sid : I'm not repeating again and again shehnaaz khanna answer the question.

Sana : why do you think there is a relationship between us ??

Sid : my man said that he stays with you and you guys are close I saw you too talking and enjoying with each other after the fight.

Sana : than your man is fucking blind ask him to start his research again from the start because he is my fucking best friend .

I walked out of the room not even looking back at him, this bitch got on my fucking nerves. I walked into my room to see Rahul and shaurya waiting for me.