Chapter Nineteen: Boy or Girl

This chapter is nineteen weeks. I know, I am kind of skipping through this. I promise, I will try and keep the weeks and the chapter number the same. To do that I had to skip a couple of chapters.

It is freezing out side. Somebody tell Mother Nature that it is cold. Is Mother Nature on her period?

(Amy P.O.V.)

Nineteen weeks. I am starting to grow.

We have an appointment today. I am debating if I want to know the gender or not. It would be an awesome surprise, but, I would like to buy the right clothes.

"Hey Jake, would you like to know the gender? I don't know if I want to know or not."

"I would kind of like to know. I am not positive. Lets learn for the heck of it."

"So are we learning or not?"

"Sure. The baby would probably like clothing."

"Thanks Jake!"

He decided for me! Aw, I love him so much. It is tough making decisions.

I am excited to find out the gender!

"Jake, it is time to leave if we want to get there on time."

We get in the car and drive to the appointment. Since I am driving, we get there early.

I start messing with Jake.

"Which one of these girls did you nail, cutie?"

"The one who is sitting to the left of me."

The nurse calls us in.

"So, Amy, I am going to measure you."

She measures me.

"Time to see the baby."

"Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes, we would."

"Congradulations, it is a girl!"

"Aw, sweet! A mini Amy Peralta!" Jake says.

The nurse and I both laugh.

Jake and I go to work.

We get in to work. People swarm around us to ask us the same question- "what is the gender."