The Meeting

The Captor's eyes widen.
"Exth... matethprit? But... there'th only Tulip." He was clearly confused.Kurloz nodded and began to sign to his low blooded moirail.
'Yes, Mituna. This is (y/n).'
Your eyes begin to fill with tears. This was your first time seeing him, hearing his voice, in an entire sweep. Your body began to shake. Was this fear or joy? You honestly had no clue. You took a step closer to where Mituna stood, his expression utterly perplexed.
"(Y/...n)? Who'th that?"
Tears fell now. He truely didn't remember you. "Thhe lookth like thomeone in my dreamth..."
"Yes, you do remember me! Mituna!" You slowly stopped shaking, a mix of joy and panic coursing throughout your body.
"I don't... I've never theen you before..."
How could this be possible? He though. Obviously he knew her... but how?
"Mituna..." your breath falters as tears continued to fall down your cheeks. You wiped your cheek free of tears and turned away, a sob escaping your throat.
"M-mituna..."
Kurloz walked over to you and placed a comforting hand on your shoulder which you waved away.
He looked down at you in worry then turned back to Mituna.
'Did you' he paused a second before continuing his signing. 'Want to talk to me about something?'
The smaller troll nodded and looked at your now tearful form.
"I've theen her in my dreamth! I don't know her, though... Kurloth, who ith thhe?"
Kurloz solemnly shook his head.
'As I said. She is your ex-matesprit. Mituna... you should speak with her.'
The mustard-blooded troll placed both of his hands on his head and shook it.
"No! There'th only Tulip! There only hath been Tulip!"