Realization

((I'm really getting into this whole writing thing!! :33))

Your (h/c) hair rests in your eyes, covering your deep (e/c) orbs. You sit in Kurloz's hive, resting your tired and helpless self on his indigo couch. He fixes something for you to drink in his nutrition block with a smile, or at least a smile he can manage with his stitches. He sits beside you, cocking his head as if to ask "What is wrong?", but he knows instantly after seeing the circles beneath your eyes. Mituna... the only one who can honestly help you at a time like this is so far gone. So far lost in his mind that there is no return. He softly pats your head and places a finger under your chin. He turns your head so you face him and he begins to sign.

'If you need to see him, simply ask. I will do what I must to help you. You need him.'

You solemnly nod and release a soft sigh.

"Thank you, Kurloz."

II~

His head begins throbbing. His mind races every which way. Sweat forms, small yellow beads on his forehead. He envisions a girl. A troll, no older than he. Beautiful. Tall, thin. Her (e/c) eyes are the only thing that he can visibly picture through the blurred image. He knows her... but from where? He had never met her. Had he?