(This is how you look when you were small and you were new to the plant head quarters. And yes you had a little longer hair than this)

A young boy coughed as he laid on a bed in the infirmary. Mama looked worriedly at the boy. "You've caught a cold again. No more snowball fights, okay?" Mama sighed as she looked at the thermometer. The boy nodded. Mama placed a 'Do not Enter!' sign outside the door as she was about to leave, some kids started approaching. "We can't play with Norman?" Y/n asked as she looked at the 'Do Not Enter 'sign hanging from the doorknob. "Not until he gets better. So listen everyone, don't enter the infirmary for a while, alright?" Mama said. Everyone groaned and said okay. The boy laying on the infirmary bed frowned until he saw something rise from beside him and a two girls stood up and grinned at him. "E-Emma?! Y/n?!" the boy got shocked. Emma smiled and Y/n smirked. "We came to visit!" Emma said as she  and Y/n laid on the boy's blanket. "Why? You can't come in here." the boy started to cough and turned his body away from the two girls. "But Norman, you always feel lonely every time you get sick. I didn't want you to feel sad. Or we can not commict a happy double suicide" Y/n stubbornly said which made Norman's

cheek turn pink. "We'll talk so you don't have to, let's hang out!" Emma backed up as she sat on the wooden stool. "No, we can't. You two will catch my cold." Norman tried to argue with the stubborn girls. "No, I won't. I was told that I don't get sick!" Emma proudly smirked as she pointed to herself. "Oh, Emma! When did you sneak in?" Mama asked, surprised which startled Emma but Y/n looked at Mama with a smirk. "Yup~" Y/n said. "Y/n will please stop helping her with these she and you might catch a cold" Mama said. "Nope~ i will help her~" She replied. 

"And Mama Ray said that we will be fine" Emma said "Ray?" Mama "This book said that idiots don't get sick" he replied making Mama sigh. 

"In any case, you can't be in here. Don't go near the infirmary anymore. Understood, Emma?" Mama said as she grabbed Emma's wrist and pulled her out of the room. "Okay.." Emma replied with a sad tone as Y/n frowned a bit. Seeing Emma and Y/n leave made Norman frown as he was once again lonely. Mama started placing 'Keep out' tape on the infirmary door. Norman sighed and just laid on the bed until he caught a glimpse of brown hair. "I'm back!" Y/n announced which made Norman shocked and he started to panic. "Y/n, you can't." Norman started to cough again. "Here, this is for you." Y/n said as she placed a cup with a string under it on his bed, which made Norman confused.

"A cup?" He asked the brunette. "Hai! Me and Ray made it Emma also helped but she was not able to come in so i did!" Y/n said in a cheery voice. "Y/n" Mama called out making Y/n flinch a little. "Geez, you really don't give up, do you?" Mama lifted Y/n up as Y/n continued to struggle.  "we can talk by using these!" Y/n said as she got pulled away from the sick boy. Norman placed the opening of the cup in his ear and waited.

"There you go Emma" Y/n said as she gave the cup to Emma. "Hello? Norman, can you hear me?" he heard Emma voice ask which surprised him. He placed his mouth close to the opening of the cup.  "Yeah, I can hear you." Norman smiled and outside the door was an over-excited Emma. "Y/n! Ray! Amazing! Now we can talk even though I'm out here! Yay!" Emma screamed with joy. "Emma, if you yell like that..." Ray sweat dropped."...you don't even need the string phones." Y/n sweat dropped as she sat beside Ray. "There you go again, continuing each other's sentences!" Emma huffed and they all started laughing.

Flashback End~

"It sure brings back those memories, when we were carefree. When we didn't know anything. When we only experienced happiness." Y/n  sighed as she stood up and dusted her pants. They heard the door open to reveal Don and Gilda. Y/n looked at Norman and he placed the string telephones in his suitcase. He then dressed up in another room and when he was done we nodded at each other and went downs. "Thanks for wait, Mom." Norman thanked Mama who held two hats in her hands.  "Sure, let's go, Norman, Y/n. Everyone's waiting." Mama said and we went downstairs.