Bell Cranel

Time skip 14 years

Bell Pov

One afternoon Bell was currently with Zeus a god who looked old and tall as well as muscular for a god and his father Silver the level 9 and one of the 3 captain of the Zeus familia who has golden hair with dead red eyes. They are currently walking back home to the Lighting estate after buying new supplies for Bell. But In the way they had encountered Fels.

Silver: Mind showing yourself to us?

Bell: What are you talking about father? *confused*

Silver: The thing right in front of us.

Fels: Looks like you spotted me huh?

Zeus: I have seen you before somewhere. *trying to remember*

Silver: He is the bodyguard of Uranus.

Zeus: Oh right. (He is that old skeleton how could I forget about him.)

Fels: Uranus has something to talk to you about again so he asked me to come call you.

Zeus: Yea, we needed to discuss what we were going to do for your next expedition to the 96th floor, bringing a god to the dungeon needs a lot of work and planning even for us, but as the head I have to go. *sigh*

Silver: Bell I will accompany him to make sure everything is fine. Can you go home by yourself this time?

Bell: Sure, if I were to come with you I probably would have be late for school tomorrow so I don't have a choice because it might ruin my chances at being the student council president this year.

Zeus, Silver and Fels then went to Uranus while Bell continued on his way back home.

While on the way again Bell was stopped again due to him entering Daedalus street and losing his way since he had never been anywhere without his parents, their, gods or someone else from his familia who had always been with him even in school.

Bell: Ah oh. Looks like I got lost, hahaha...hah. *extremely nervous and scared*

Just then he saw a explosion right in front of him.

Bell: What in the World just happened as soon as he says that he sees Finn, Ottar, Allen and Bete currently fighting a huge group of many Violas Demi Sprits and normal Violas maybe even hundreds of them that he had never studied about before.

Bell did not know what was going on but decided to take Finn's side.

Bell: {Lighting armor}

Just then Bell covers Ottar, Finn, Bete and Allen with his magic granting them more power.

Ottar: What in the World is this. *confused*

Bell: Hey over here. *calling attention to himself*

Finn: Why is there a kid here? *worried*

Bell:  That's my magic I used on you, my father and uncle had told me its a level up magic that only one in a million people have. It is exactly how it sounds using this you will gain a level to your stats but be careful about it the effects are only temporary you have less that 10 minutes in those forms. *panting*

Ottar: I see, we appreciate your help.

Ottar then does a slash with his long sword in the air due to the force alone it killed many leaving only a 300 left.

Finn: King, you need to be careful don't forget there are people who live here.

Ottar: How about you try and see just how hard it is to hold back.