𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Mercedes pov...

"So why would you hit her?" Saint asked with confusion laced in his voice

I had just got done telling him about when I told my parents I was pregnant

We were just sitting around telling stories to keep us distracted from thinking about the baby

"Because she's been manipulative my whole life and I hate it, and she said some shit that she knew she was dead wrong for" I said shrugging

"What she say?" He asked

"She said 'why didn't you get an abortion'" I said nodding

"And why did that make you react the way you did?" He asked

"Because she simply knows what happened to me when I was 15, and she threw that shit right back in my face" I said

"What happened?" He asked intrigued making my sigh and start talking

"I was 15 years old and I was fucking with this dude who I thought you know... was there for me and cared about me" I said

"One day he had called me and asked if I wanted something to eat or whatever and I say yes, because who am I to turn down free food?" I asked rhetorically

He chuckled a bit

"So I had told my parents where I was going and shit and they was fine with it, but they told me to say safe"

"Anyways so he text me like 15 minutes later and said he was outside, so I grab my phone, purse, and house keys and I yelled I was leaving so I went out and got in the car"

"It was something I couldn't put my finger on that was wrong with him but it was. So we greet each other and he pull off, we go to chic fil a and get food"

"After eating in the parking lot we leave again, but I noticed that we wasn't going the way to my house, we were going to his because at the time we shared locations"

"We get to his house and get out to go in and he immediately starts questioning my on what i'm wearing, in how I look, saying how I looked like a hoe... this that and the third"

"So we going back and forth, so mind you while he's saying all of that I'm talking my shit back because who the fuck is he. Also keep in mind that we was only going to get food or so I thought, so I had on a tank top with no bra but with a hoodie, some biker shorts, and my PINK slides"

"So he like 'since you wanna dress like a hoe, i'm finna show you how hoes get treated' so I stop and I just look at him confused because what the fuck you talking bout"

"So i'm the blink of an eye I notice we were in his room and he was hovered over me while I was kicking, screaming, and trying to beat his ass... all at once"

"So as he finish, i'm guessing he pick me up, grab my stuff, and take me back home, but when we got to my house... he just opened the door and pushed my ass out"

"And i'm right there out of energy like I can't move, i'm stuck, and all that, so the next day I wake up in the hospital and shit, but I was confused as fuck until I got told what happened, then they told me I had a concussion"

"So fast forward I get out of the hospital two weeks later and i'm at home moping around and my mom noticed so she asked me if I needed to go to the hospital and I told her no and that I was fine"

"Mind you, I was still in school at this time, i was a junior because I got to skip a grade and graduate early"

"Anyways so me moping around all days brought attention from my parents, so one day they just said fuck it and let's go"

"Getting to the hospital they talk to the front desk folks and they give em paper and all that... So we get back there and they ask my parents what have I been doing and like what were my symptoms, so they tell them then they make me to pee in a cup"

I stopped and sighed for a minute before continuing

"Results came back 20 minutes later... boom I remember the doctor exact words 'okay and to be exact Mercedes is exact 3 weeks pregnant' and my mama instantly looked at me with hatred in her eyes and my dad was always a pick me for my mom, but they started yelling at me then the next thing you know, I black out"

"After I black out, I wake back up instantly, or at least that's what I thought. Anyways I woke back up and my brother and sister was now in the room and my mom was sitting in the chair with her arms crossed and shit, but yea"

"We gone fast forward to when I was actually going to tell him that I was having his baby, and I know what you're thinking like why would you go tell him if he raped you; nobody ever deserves- in my opinion to get their child hid away from them"

"Like you know when I came and told you? yeah like that, but anyways; I was walking up to his door and I knocked so time later he comes to the door and he allows me in and we were just chilling and it's like he didn't do anything to me, or he didn't remember"

"But when our chats got quieter I spoke up and said 'i'm pregnant' and his neck snapped to me as if I had a baby on him, so he gets up and starts walking over to me and I stand up and walk backwards as well because I was already scared of what had previously happened to me"

"And when I tell you, he got to me and started beating my ass, like I mean beating my ass, like stepping on my stomach, face shots, all that"

"Anyways it stop and I rushed out with blood coming from off of me and I get into the car and I called Nala and she had instantly came to get me and we went to the hospital, they had told me I lost my baby, already and it hadn't even been 3 months"

"But when my parents got to my room, they seen my face and got mad then I told them that I had lost my baby and it's like my mom had a relaxed expression on her face and after that she tried to be there for me and all but I didn't want it"

"So I went to my brother and told him I wanted therapy, so guess what? he took me and he was there for me the whole entire recovery, which is why he's my favorite now" I finished off

"Damn" Saint said looking stuck

"Yeah, it's a lot I know" I said with a small laugh

"But do you understand why now?" I asked him

"Hell yeah, i'd do the same" He said with a shrug

Chapter 28? done

Questions? Feedback? Anything?