Chapter one ✔️

Start from the beginning

"Not tonight, I'm driving." I wiggle my keys in front of her and she scoffs.

"Like that's ever stopped you before. Just fuck a guy and have him take you home like you usually do." She shrugs.

Bitch.

I'm not ashamed of my promiscuous tendencies but she doesn't have to fucking point it out for everyone in the kitchen to hear. I take a big hit of the cigarette and blow the smoke in her face before leaving the kitchen and her behind. I need to get fucked up. I need to get fucked. Hoping for the latter because the former is clearly out of the question, I walk over to the footballs players. But before I can get to them I get the weird feeling that someone is right behind me. And then I hear his voice. I roll my eyes and clench my fist around the red cup I'm holding.

"Andy." The fucker says.

I turn around and see my ex boyfriend standing in front of me.

Fucking Dominic Mace.

I give him a hard glare and chug the rest of my beer before speaking, "What the fuck do you want?" I take another puff of the cigarette and wait for him to speak.

"I just wanted to—"

I cut him off by blowing the smoke in his face. He starts coughing and I smile.

"Fuck you." I spit out before turning around leaving him there. I hear him following me, so I grab the nearest guy I can find and smash my lips against his. I make sure to look at Dominic as I make out with the stranger. He clenches his jaw before stomping away in the other direction causing me to smirk and deepen the kiss with the guy I'm with. I decided to say fuck smart decisions and started taking shot after shot and dancing on every man I can find.

I've never been known to make smart decisions.

Hours passed and my drunken state is slowly fading into a more sober one. I'm still quite buzzed but I'm at a point in life to where bad decisions sound like good ones.

Grabbing my keys, I start heading outside to leave. I've driven drunk before and I'm not as drunk as last time so I know that I'll be okay to get home.

It's past midnight and it takes a solid thirty minutes to get to my apartment from here.

The car ride is silent and I get bored and start blasting What The Hell by Avril Lavigne on the radio. I'm singing out loud that I don't realize the smoke coming out of the front of my car before it's too late and then a loud boom sound comes from it.

"What the fuck?" I look at the smoke and then my car jerks.

Shit!

I pull over to the side of the road and then my car breaks down completely. Smoke is still coming out of hood of my car and I want to fucking scream. I get out of my car and open the hood but then jump back and curse at how hot it is.

"Fuck!" I yell and start rubbing my hand. Shit that was hot. I look around and I notice that I'm in the middle of nowhere. All I see are trees.

Son of a bitch.

I go back inside my car and grab my phone to call someone. I know damn well that Scarlet won't come get me. Even if she was sober she still wouldn't bat an eye if I was in need.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still friends with her.

I decide to look up the nearest auto shop and see that they all closed at 11pm. I check my phone to see that it's nearly 12:30am.

Fucking fantastic.

Even though it says that they're closed I still call every single one of the shops in hopes that someone will pick up. My vision is kind of blurry due to the alcohol still in my system but I still manage to dial every single number. They all go straight to voicemail and I want to scream. I've almost lost hope until I hear a man on the other line of the last number I dialed.

"Shepard's." A deep voice says through the phone.

Thank god.

"Hi! Yes um...I need help. My car broke down and now I'm stranded." I say in hopes that he hears my pleading tone.

I hear him sigh and then say, "Sorry we're closed."

Okay fuck being nice.

"I'm literally stranded in the middle of nowhere. Have some decency and help me...please." I add the please for good measure. "I'm on browns and 45 and I'm standing in the middle of the street."

"Why are you in the middle of the street?" I hear his deep voice again.

Is this guy for real right now?

"Gee, I don't know? maybe because I want someone to see that I'm in need of help. Or maybe I just want someone to hit me. You choose why I'm on the street." I'm annoyed now.

"You expect me to drive almost forty five minutes to come help you when you're acting like a child?" The man spits in the phone and I grin knowing that I'm getting him so worked up.

"Would it help if I added another please?" I coo in hopes that my seductive tone changes his mind. But I'm also still pretty buzzed so I probably sound dumb as shit.

"You're too far, call another shop." He says bluntly and I groan.

"Every other place is closed! You're the only one who actually picked up!" Now I'm yelling because I'm fucking pissed and a little scared because I'm all alone out here. Literally anyone could be out there watching me.

"Not my problem, we're still closed. Have a nice night." I stop him before he hangs up.

"Wait!" I quickly say before he has to chance to hang up.

"What." His grouchy annoyed tone sparks more anger from me but I have to calm down if I want to get the fuck out of here and get my car fixed.

I sigh and close my eyes. "Please. I would be very grateful if you could help me."

There's a long pause and I think he hung up but before I'm able to check I hear him curse, "I'll be there in an hour. Don't move." And then he hangs up.

I smirk knowing that I won so then I get back in my car and lock the doors as I wait for this fucking asshole to come pick up my car.

*****
Let's get this shit started...