Part 1 : Thunderstorm

She woke up with a jerk to the sound of thunder. With hands on her ears, her eyes darted towards the clock kept on her bedside table.
It was 1:20 am.

There wasn't any forecast about any change in weather when she checked last evening.
Another thunderstorm and she jumped in her place , shivering. Somehow managing to get out of her bed, she decided to go to her brother's room which was just in front of hers.

Trembling with fear she knocked on his door , waiting for his brother to open it and let her in.
She could hear him groan for the sudden disturbance in his sleep and in a moment the door opened revealing his sleepy brother.
"Ji-jimin", she managed to speak. And this was enough for him to be completely awake.
Pulling her into his embrace, "Its okay, sweetie. I'm here.", he whishpered.

This isn't the first time that she has come to him trembling with fear during a thunderstorm. It's been like this since she was 16 years old.
Tucking her in the bed, he hugged her to sleep while caressing her head and singing her favorite song to her, the one that their mother used to sing to them when they were kids.
She felt safe , her eyes started feeling heavy and finally she drifted off to sleep.

_______

Life decided not to go easy on Park Y/N and Park Jimin, her brother. Both of the children with Jimin being the eldest, grew up with trauma. But this dark problem of theirs , never stopped the little bunch of happiness entering their lives. A 16 year old girl, Park Y/N, saw death , not just a normal death but the death of her loving mother who died in a tragic accident or as so Y/N thought. Her father, she has no idea about him. The news of his dismissal disturbed her entire life. She loved them with all her heart and never once their death occurred to her mind before all this, It was only because of her living angel, Park Jimin, she’s breathing with right mind.

It’s been 5 years to that thundering light accident yet the fear stayed in her heart forever.

_______

“Y/N-ahh”
Y/N groaned in her sleep pretending to be asleep, not wanting to wake up so early.
“Get up You jack-head, i know you are not sleeping “ . “Jimin, can you not let me sleep five minutes more?” Jimin sighed watching her sister, the only love of his life sleeping peacefully. “ Do you seriously want to sleep? I thought that you have a seminar in your college “

Shitt!!!  That’s what Y/N thought, she totally forgot about her seminar which was indeed very important.

In an instance she woke up, took a bath and got ready, and ran downstairs. Being the clumsy Y/N, obviously she twisted her ankle while running for her breakfast.
“ahhhhhh”, “y/n, are you okay? “ Jimin ran from the kitchen to see the source of the voice.

On seeing his sister in pain, the smile on his face changed into a worried and protective look.
“Y/N , you are supposed to be careful. Who told you to run like that? “
“Don’t worry, Jimin i am fine! Nothing had happened! I guess i just twisted my ankle . And nothing much.”
“ Just twisted your ankle?? It’s too much i will call the doctor and you take rest today”
“No way, i am having a seminar jimin. It’s really important for me . In no way, I can afford missing  it.”
Jimin sighed in defeat knowing his stubborn sister . But he never gave up.

“You sit here, i am coming in a min”
He went to bring the first aid box and did the treatment, while Y/N was watching her concerned brother taking care of her, she loves more than anything. After her parents death, it was Jimin who took care of her all the time. Y/N always thanked god for having him in his life .

“Baby, you know I think you should take rest today “, he said still concerned.

“ Jiminahhhh, i am fine seriously! Now that you have seriously treated my ankle , i think i can walk”, she tried convincing him.

Jimin was always the sweet and loving brother. For him, Y/N was his only family.
Watching his lil sister trying to walk with her broken ankle, reminded him of those old memories with his parents.

A painful tear left his eyes , he quickly changed his painful face into a loving one before Y/N notices.

“See shortie, i can walk”
“Don’t call me shortie, and yes i can see that definitely but-“
“No but , i am going and that’s final. And thanks for the toast! I'll be waiting in the car, lock the house properly and come soon.”, turning away from her brother she walked to the main door.

The moment Y/N twisted the knob of the door to go to the car. She saw a big black car standing outside the gate. Then she saw a man, covered in all black was talking to the security. She went a bit closer to them to get a glimpse of a man who came this early in the morning.
The moment the mysterious man turned around, making eye contact with Y/N, her heart skipped a few beats. It was the only man who made her weak just by staring at her, the man of her dreams...yes it was Him

______
A/N : So here the first part!!! I hope you'll like it :))

Also ggukfics13 helped me edit the chapter 😫💜

Happy reading 💜
.
.
.
.
©taeshixxxx