Chishya x Reader Fluff

I walked into the room that is in the apartment complex with Chishiya Looking into the room to see if there was anything or anyone. As we both observed the room with Arisu in the room. Now all three of us have our eyes set on another door that is in the room. We all walk towards the door to see what's in there before we could open the door. I see Arisu gaze turns beside him seeing the people with the horse masks.

Arisu hurriedly yelled "Watch out!" Arisu moving himself away from the door pushing chishya to help avoid him getting shot as that's where the gun was targeted, chishya pulled me with him as the both of us fell to the ground Chishiya hurriedly pulled out his DIY taser shocking the tagged to the floor. I get up off the floor now as me and Arisu look at chishya and his DIY taser as I think he's insane to make that from hand chishya spoke up "It never hurts to be prepared." His lips formed to a small smirk. I look at the both of them trying to catch my breath now after what just happened right after chishya spoke the tagger started shooting his game recklessly towards them trying to get them as I wasn't two close with them.

     The tagger recklessly shooting before I should do anything I was getting dragged out the room the door shut behind me seeing Chishya my expression turned worried as now  arisu is left in the room on his own not knowing what happened has him I turned my head to Chishiya seeing that his expression seemed he didn't care much that could happen "Come on chishya we don't have much time before this game is over and the bomb blows up and who knows maybe another person is required to help beat the game?" Then the sound arisu of yelling came from the room saying how it requires one more person to complete the game Chishiya's head falls back breathing deeply "okay fine." Sounding annoyed the both of us get up opening the room door again making our way to the other room seeing the door is open we both peeked through just before we got our heads blown we pulled our self back as the shooter starts shooting like crazy again.

      Now the shorting continues I hear Arisu screaming for help I was about to walk into the room chishya beats me to it seeing Arisu being held back he yells "here!" Tossing him the taser I was able to peek into the room seeing another person on the room than I was pulled away again from the door before I could see anything else happen than suddenly the phones we got at the beginning rung as the voice spoke "Game cleared." We both now stood at the door seeing a middle aged lady as she seemed to look terrified I felt sad for her than suddenly there was the sound of beeping coming from her neck and just before I could see it blows off her neck blood now around the room I covered my mouth feeling as I'm going to be sick feeling Chishiya arm over my shoulder to comfort me of the sort knowing he isn't much on physical touch. "I guess this deals with life and death and the one way to beat it is becoming the winner." I spoke lowly and softly looking at the dead body now on the floor.

      Some time has passed now chishya wanted to stay here for a little but I don't know why feeling creeped and grossed out from just being the room wanting to leave already "Chishiya are you done yet? I feel grossed and creeped out from being in this room now." Looking at Chishiya seeing him examine the women's body he than pulls out a piece of a paper to seem I was about to ask but chishya beat me before I could "We should start heading back I'll explain more and see what this paper is about" putting the paper in his pocket taking my hand intertwined them leaving the room making our way back to the beach.

Time skip getting to the beach

       Finally we made it back to the beach opening our room door I dragged Chishiya to the bed wondering what the little paper was about both of sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Now chishya explained what that paper you found on that lady was?" Chishiya than pulled out the paper from his pocket unfolding it just to see scribbles both of our face turns to a look of confusion "Huh? It's just scribbles it makes no sense why would she keep this on her?" We both continues to examine the paper to figure out if there can be a meaning to it the both of us give up now as a sigh left from me my head aching now "Oh my gosh what's so special about the paper I'm already having a head ache just trying to figure out what it means." Feeling Chishiya pull me closer to him he looks at me into my gaze still having that little smirk on him "Can't seem I can't either love but maybe it's something like a map.." a smile forms on my lips knowing chishya was smart to figure something out like this "of course you have an idea on what it could be but looking at it you could possibly be right." After playing such a physical game today a yawn leaving my lips me and Chishiya lay on the bed together he kisses me on the forehead my eyes slowly closing drifting off to sleep as Chishiya did the same.