Last boss x reader fluff

//request by SkylurAlfordismyname //
                                   3rd Pov
As you walked around the beach with your arms crossed to cross as much you can as you were wearing a bikini as you were a member at the beach then you heard some say the meme we at the beach come follow me as you followed him as then you walked to see hatters dead body as you stand there shock and thought he probably messed up in his game as then you felt going against someone's chest as you looked and it was Samura as you smiled as he just keep a blank face as you kissed his cheek and he took his sword out and put to the lady's chin as then Niragi said "soon let's have Aguni be the leader" as the rest agreed as you walked out as samura followed as you went out to the bar and had a couple of drink as you were drinks and went to the dance floor and started to dance as then some started dancing with you and they had there hands on your waist as then samura came in and pulled the guy away as then he put you over his shoulder and went  to your room as then he walked into your room and put you on the bed as he was going to walk out you grab his arm said "stayyyyyy" as you pulled him down and cuddle him and said "your a little scary but hot" as you slowly fell asleep as he stayed there and also slowly fell asleep.