Cheater Niragi x pregnant reader x Chishiya angst/fluff

Y/N Pov

      Me and Chishiya had completed another game to gain more days on our visa making our way back to the beach. On our way back I see a connivence store I look at chishya hoping he'll agree to come "Let's head in here and get some stuff I've also been wanting to get Niragi's favorites snacks and food since the me and him been sort of distance for a little.." I spoke softly telling chishya it wasn't anything weird or out the ordinary to say me and Chishiya have known each other for a while now I use to like him than I've met niragi. "Sure I guess." Was his reply to my question after looking around the store getting some snacks and food leaving the connivence store "I hope me and Niragi can make up and close the gap between us" chishya just nods his head knowing he isn't very fond of Niragi but he listens when I need to talk to someone last week I also had found out I was already now 2 months along my pregnancy which being the way me and Niragi are together now.

Time skip
      Finally the both of finally made it to the beach making our separate ways I go to see Niragi in our room we stay at here  having the bag in on hand unlocking the door walking into the room my eyes fall towards the bed seeing Niragi in bed with another women my brows furrowed together niragi sees me as my expression was filled with mixed emotions he sat up covering himself trying to convince me "wait, wait y/n this isn't what it looks like.." he gets up off the bed covering himself walking over towards me trying to grab me and hold me i pushed his hand away not going to hear his excuse "No niragi I'm not going to deal with you after something like this as I'm also pregnant I don't need anything worse to happen." My eyes filled with tears as niragi tries to comfort me or try to explain himself anymore I walked out the room being reminded of the memories of the two us as we talked about having our little family and getting married as soon we get out of this duplicated world of ours. Niragi on the other hand was freaking out not knowing why he did it he hurriedly got dress to find Y/N and make up with her again.

Finally made my way down to first floor trying to find Chishiya and kuina tears dropping down my cheek I ran over to the two of them they both looked at me confused "what happened y/n why are you crying?" Kuina had asked me pulling me into her embrace I cried into her chest softly spoke and stuttering "y-You guys were r-right about n-niragi.." chishya face softened hearing your response to kuina question looking up seeing niragi coming our way his brows furrow together "Y/N please let me explain everything and why it happen." Niragi spoke I didn't want to look at him at all wishing he didn't come after me chishya spoke up for me "She doesn't want to speak with you niragi." Niragi looked offended as Chishiya spoke grabbing Y/N arm I try to pull my arm back from him I turned away from kuina looking at niragi now "Like Chishiya said I don't want to speak to you." finally pulling my arm away than slapping him across the face after everything walking away from him with Kunia and Chishiya making our way to Chishiya's room.

Me and Chishiya were in his room sitting on the edge on his bed as kuina left to leave us alone resting my head on his shoulder sniffling laying my head on the stomach thinking of the baby now. "What am I going to do now.." Chishiya runs his hand through my hair comforting me "well of course me and kuina will be there for you and the baby" nodding my head a smile on my face again after all everything that has happened my eyes slowly start to close drifting off to sleep.

Chishiya Pov

I looked at her taking in her features I continued to comb my hand through her fingers I kiss her forehead laying her back on the bed laying next to her holding holding her by her waist a small smile falls upon my lips "i'll always be here for you and the baby every since the beginning." My eyes slowly closing falling asleep next to her holding her.

Time skip author's Pov
Now for Niragi Y/N avoided him at every cost and raised her baby with chishya with some help of kuima. As niragi lived in regret forever!