Trial of The Temple of Treacherous Timezones

The Toa, Brotectors, Levi, and Ekorak stand at the gate of the Temple of Treacherous Timezones. They prepare to go in, and Nyran stops them in their tracks.

"Before all of you skrubs get in here, let me remind you that the name of this place is "The Temple of Treacherous Timezones". That means /exactly/ what you think it would. When you get in, you shall be separated. Some of you might be together, and others may not be so lucky. It all depends on the timezones of your real-life counterparts. The six of us, the Brotectors, shall return to our villages to defend them from what few Shulk Spoders remain. As for Levi and Ekorak over here, the two of you may go where you please."

They both go with the Toa. As they are about to go their separate ways, Kyoryu stops and asks, -"What is in the Temple?"

Nyran responds, -"An asset. Fortheloveofcats's brother... don't ask me how that works."

The six Toa, Ekorak, and Levi nod their heads. They go into the temple, while the Brotectors return to the six villages of Biokid Nui.

The moment the Toa, Ekorak, and Levi enter the Temple, they black out. Once they re-awake, they are separated from eachother, just as Nyran said. Kyoryu, Swagbird, Squeaver, and Ekorak are in one dimension, Shadezy is on his own, Beef is on his own, and Fortheloveofcats is with Levi. Their weapons appear to be missing. The Scythe of Canon, the Gaburevolver, the Gaburicalibur, Kyoryu's Zyudenchi, Swagbird's shredder claws, Squeaver's Spartan Assault Rifle, Shadezy's wrist-SMGs, Beef's Boomerangs, knife, and didgeridoo, Fortheloveofcats's swords, Ekorak's glorious legs, and Levi's swords, Rainbow Ressha, and Tokkyu Changer, all missing.

Without anything to defend themselves with, they search for a way into the Temple.

But the realm they're in is somewhat of a maze, filled with all sorts of corridors, traps, doors, and corridors that lead to trap doors.

Kyoryu, Swagbird, Squeaver, and Ekorak's POV

"What is this?"- Asked Squeaver.

"Corpse Party?"- Kyoryu suggests.

Swagbird attempts to bash at the wall, to no avail. -"WHERE DID ALL OUR S**T GO, M8S?!"

Kyoryu, Ekorak, and Squeaver shrug.

The four of them start looking for Feathers's brother, their comrades, their gear, and a way out.

Fortheloveofcats and Levi's POV

Fortheloveofcats rubs her forehead, and notices a little blood seeping. She turns her head to the side and sees Levi, dashing towards her. He pulls out a rag and wipes the blood off, tying the rag around her forehead.

She grabs Levi's hand, and gets up from the stone floor of the Temple. Curious about this brother of hers, she leads the way. Levi straggles behind, cleaning the entire Temple from the ground up.

Shadezy's POV

The lonely Toa of Bathroom Breaks wakes up, gets up from the ground, and suddenly panicks at the lack of bathrooms in the Temple. Searching recklessly, he eventually comes across a bucket. The rest is up to interpretation.

Beef's POV

Beef wakes up, notices that his didgeridoo is missing, and shouts,

"UW0TM8~"

He looks for the didgeridoo.

Kyoryu, Squeaver, Ekorak, and Swagbird's POV

The four heroes come across some MLG items. Kyoryu grabs the "Obey" hat, Squeaver gets a basketball, and Swagbird grabs the disembodied head of the "wow" guy. Ek takes a pair of glorious legs.

Feathers and Levi's POV

Feathers encounters a FaZe logo and grabs it. Levi cleans the logo before reaching for and obtaining a picture of Petra.

Shadezy's POV

After urinating in a bucket, Shadezy touches the disembodied head of Gabe Newell.

Beef's POV

Beef spots a green triangle with an eye in the middle. Beef pokes the Illuminati logo in the eye.

The moment the heroes touch the MLG items, they black out again. When they wake up, they are united once more, and their gear is back.

Standing before them is a red-haired dude holding a Rode.

"Hello, skrublords. It is I, Turaga Vuhii, leader of the Biokid Nui Brohunga and Brotectors."

"You my bro?"- Fortheloveofcats asks.

Vuhii answers, -"Technically, yes. Now, all of you, it's time we go on the offensive on the Shulk Spoders and Titans. But first, you must all return to your villages and locate a Blazen Bag of Weed. Once you're done, regroup here in the Temple. Got it?"

The Toa and Levi nod. Kyoryu asks, -"But what about you?"

Vuhii turns to the Temple gate. -"I shall stay here. Levi and Ekorak will, too. Got it, sis?"

A single tear drips from her eye. -"But whyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

"Because,"- , Vuhii answers. -"They're not Toa. Also, that Tokkyu Changer of Levi's needs some testing out. I shall train him."

Fortheloveofcats reluctantly says, -"Ok.", and the Toa go to their villages to claim their Blazen Bags of Weed.