xXx$W3G_B1RDxXx has joined the game.

A brown can of Mountain Dew crashes in the tundras of Swa-Koro. The impact crushes a few Shulk Spoders, and the rest stand their ground, but they're no match for...

The Swagbird

A robotic, humanoid bird lunges out of the can, and swipes away some Shulk Spoders with its Shredder Claws. The Swagbird emits a screech, which sounds vaguely reminiscent of the name, "Bill". The screech caused a yellow triangle engraved on his chest to glow brightly. Swagbird continues noscoping Shulk Spoders until a teenager in a Sonichu cosplay suit lurks from behind and noscopes some Shulk Spoders.

"The name's Matt, Brotector of Ciphers, skrub."-, said the boy, brandishing a sword with the word "Galidor" written on both sides of the blade, in big, blue text. -"Never skip leg day."

"Truly."- Swagbird replies, ripping a Shulk Spoder's intestine out and consuming it. -"Pixys likes."

After reaching the 9001st killstreak, the remaining Shulk Spoders retreat. Having won the day, Swagbird and Matt engage in a conversation about the exposition of stuff that we already learned from the previous chapters.

Meanwhile...

Kyoryu and Nyran, on the Deinochaser bike traverse over the swamp boundary between Sque-Koro and Swa-Koro, with Fortheloveofcats and genderbent Craig on Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, and Squeaver and JMP on the magical floating blue Kakama of justice. A single horse can be seen to the side, pushing a large boulder around. Kyoryu, piloting the bike, quickly turns to the side and glances at the horse. When he turns back, it seems like it's too late for him and his home boy;

"/IT'S A TRAP!/", yells Nyran.

The two of them, along with the bike, fall off the cliff, seemingly to their doom, but  they're saved by the others. Nyran is caught by the magical floating blue Kakama of justice, while Kyoryu, who somehow shrank Deinochaser down to action figure-scale, is caught by Fortheloveofcats and genderbent Craig. The six of them keep moving until they see Matt expositing exposition to Swagbird. Nyran, Squeaver, and JMP land gently above the snow, but Kyoryu, Fortheloveofcats, and genderbent Craig crash into the ground. After the latter three get up, the sentient Levi sock puppet jumps out of Fortheloveofcats's pocket and cleans Kyoryu, Fortheloveofcats, and genderbent Craig's blood off the snow. Swagbird then turns to Kyoryu, and glares.

"So,"- Asks Kyoryu. -"S'up nerds?"

"Am Toa Swagbird, m8."-Swagbird answers. -"Fite meh."

"Lolnope."- Says Kyoryu. "So, uh...-"

"Reps fo' Juses."- Matt interrupts.

"I'll take that as a "yes"."- Kyoryu pulls out Deinochaser, and it grows back to its original size. -"Now let's go get the remaining Toa and Brotectors!"

"That was easy."- JMP's button proclaims.

Levi jumps back into Fortheloveofcats's pocket. She and genderbent Craig set out on their Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, the magical floating blue Kakama of Justice materializes below Squeaver and JMP, Kyoryu and Nyran ride away on Deinochaser, and Matt rides Swagbird off into the sunset.