xXx$H4D4D3$xXx has joined the game.

Yet another region of Biokid Nui is under Shulk Spoder invasion. As the Sha-Brohunga retreat to their homes in the sewage, the Shulk Spoder invaders noscope the toilet mines, plundering their supply of Muaka dung. Then, Brotector Ultimate Dume pops out of a trench filled with sewage water and, after puking repeatedly on a single Shulk Spoder, yelling "SEMPAI!", proceeds to noscope as many Shulk Spoders as possible, but he's outnumbered, 10,000 to one, so he retreats after running out of cows to fling. Suddenly, a purple can of Mountain Dew crashes through the surface/ceiling into the caves, landing on a few Shulk Spoders. The lid of the can bursts open, landing on more Shulk Spoders, and out of the hole appears a silver-haired, purple-eyed anime dude wearing some sort of black onesie, with random glowing purple bits. He leaps out of the can, lands on some sewage, pukes purple stuff on the same Shulk Spoder from before, and commences the noscopening.

"It's time to reboot ANOTHER fanfic!"- He states, shooting purple hitmarkers from his palms at the Shulk Spoders.

Brotector Ultimate Dume returns to the battlefield, riding a cow. He jumps off the cow, which gets run over by the Hype Train, flips in the air multiple times, and lands beside the Master of Breaks.

"UR SHADEZY"- He says, blasting a Shulk Spoder. -"TOA OF BATHROOM BREAKS"

Shadezy replies, -"What kind of an element is that, anywa-"-Shadezy suddenly and unintentionally creates a large purple energy shield around himself, and a toilet materializes within the shield.

Ultimate Dume keeps fighting Shulk Spoders while Shadezy does his business. Once he finishes, the toilet and energy shield dissipate, and Shadezy is filled with a surge of power, causing him to noscope 9001 Shulk Spoders. The ones left get spooked, and retreat out of the mines.

Except for one.

A single, puke-covered Shulk Spoder charges at Shadezy and Ultimate Dume, but is ultimately blasted into the air by one of Shadezy's purple hitmarkers. Then, Ultimate Dume begins laying down the exposition to Shadezy.

Meanwhile...

Nyran and Kyoryu zoom through the surface of Sha-Koro, searching for an entrance into the toilet caves. In the sky above them, Fortheloveofcats and genderbent Craig maneuver through the surface's random and convenient marble pillars on Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear. Higher in the sky, Squeaver and JMP ride the magical floating blue Kakama of justice, and Matt rides Swagbird. Suddenly, a blur of green and purple flies out of the ground, knocks Fortheloveofcats out, causes genderbent Craig to lose grip of the Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, hits the magical floating blue Kakama of justice, causing it to shrink, (JMP catches it in mid-air, though) and it hits Swagbird right in the wing. The three Toa, and three Brotectors, all fall, landing on the surface. Their combined weight makes the ground below them crumble, and they fall into the toilet mines, right when Ultimate Dume is done with his exposition. Kyoryu and Nyran find an opening, presumably where the Shulk Spoder flew out of. Kyoryu shrinks Deinochaser, and the two crawl into the crevice.

Meanwhile...

"Who the heck are you guys?"- Asks Shadezy. -"More Toa and Brotectors?"

"Precisely."- Nods JMP, who is suddenly roundhouse kicked in the groin by Fortheloveofcats.

"The name's Fortheloveofcats."- She grins, JMP collapsing on the ground behind her.

"I'm Squeaverking, king of the Squeavers."- The Toa of Squeavers announces. -"That's JMP, that's genderbent Craig Tucker, that's Swagbird, and that guy over there, uh... that's Matt."

"And who are those two?"- Shadezy asks, pointing at Nyran and Kyoryu.

"Hi. I'm Nyran and that's-"- Nyran says, before being interrupted.

"HITORO KEI!"- Shouts Kyoryu. Yellow subtitles appear before him. {HEAR OUR ROAR!}- "JOCHOU NO YUUSHA!"- {THE REDUNDANT HERO!} -"KYORYU YELLOW!"- {KYORYU YELLOW!}

Kyoryu then clears his throat. -"Sorry about that, it's like some sort of impulsed reaction that I can't stop whenever I try introducing myself. Granted, this is the second time I've ever introduced myself, that I can recall at least. Anyways, who the heck are you two?"

"I'm Brotector Ultimate Dume, and that's Toa Shadezy, Toa of Bathroom Breaks."- The Brotector of Bathroom Breaks says.

"BATHROOM BREAKS?!"- The four Toa besides Shadezy yell.

"WHAT KIND OF TERRIBAD EXCUSE FOR AN ELEMENT IS THAT?!"- Fortheloveofcats inquires.

"Look, I think it's strange and gross too, but it's surprisingly practical. You guys shoulda been here when I noscoped all those Shulk Spoders."- Replies Shadezy relpies.

"The thing is,"- Says Swagbird. -"The rest of us were able to do that... without taking a piss."

"Good point."- Says Squeaver.

Fortheloveofcats adds, -"I blame the author."

"HEY!"- Kyoryu is not amused. -"NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! THAT'S DEADPOOL'S JOB!"

"And Pinkie Pie."- Says Swagbird.

"And the Colossal Titan."- Squeaver points out.

"My point is,"- Says an annoyed Kyoryu. -"NONE OF THEM ARE HERE!"

"Are you done yet?"- Groans JMP, getting up.

"Yeah. We are."- Kyoryu tells him.

And just like that, Swagbird carved a hole in the surface/ceiling. The five Toa and Brotectors crawl out of the hole. Deinochaser and the magical floating blue Kakama of justice grow back. Kyoryu and Nyran ride Deinochaser, Fortheloveofcats and genderbent Craig fly on Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, Squeaver and JMP ride the magical floating blue Kakama of justice, Matt rides Swagbird, and Shadezy and Ultimate Dume ride a winged cow.