Journey to the Temple of Treacherous Timezones

And so, Swagbird flew towards the Temple of Treacherous Timezones, with everyone else riding on his back. The warm desert sands of Beef-Koro began to fade into moss-filled, Shulk Spoder infested, swamps as he went along. A conversation among the Toa and Brotectors onboard began due to the sheer time of the ride. Despite the fact that Swagbird initiated Ludicrous speed, it seemed to take forever.

"How's life n' such?"- Kyoryu asked his teammates.

"Currently BLOCKING YOU ON EVERY FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA THERE IS."- Answers Fortheloveofcats.

"Huh."- Kyoryu says, fiddling with his Gaburevolver. -"Well, why?"

"Simple."- Fortheloveofcats smirks. -"You're a pathetic, sexist pig and a creepy stalker."

"In any case, I'll be sure to use secondary accounts."- Kyoryu winks, then turns to find that JMP is making out with the magical floating blue Kakama of justice, while Beef and Bio are proclaiming their usual phrases.

"Krrrk..."

"UW0TM8"

Matt attempts to jump off Swagbird, but Nyran and Ultimate Dume hold him back. After Nyran kragles Matt to Swagbird, Matt begins singing the Dayman song.

Dayman!

Aaa

Fighter of the nightman!

Aaa

Champion of the sun!

Aaa

He's a master of karate, and friendship, for everyone

Nyran proceeds to bash Matt over the head with his Mod Shield. -"THE SYLLABLES! THEY ARE ALL WRONG!"

He roars a mighty roar, as he fills Matt's skull with his Mod Shield.

"Nyran is love."- Kyoryu whispers. -"Nyran is life."

Enter genderbent Craig, Squeaver, and Shadezy, all three of which are arguing about whether or not Sword Art Online sucks. Kyoryu and Fortheloveofcarts decide to chime in, even though they haven't seen it yet.

"SAO IS BAE"- Said genderbent Craig.

"KIRITO IS BLAND"- Shadezy and Squeaver shouted in unison.

"SAO IS BAE"

"KIRITO IS BLAND"

"SAO IS BAE"

"KIRITO IS BLAND"

Fortheloveofcats decided to go block Kyoryu's secondary accounts on everything, and after following her with third accounts, Kyoryu played Star Wars: Battlefront II on a PlayStation 2 that appeared out of thin air. Later, he gets a message on the PlayStation 2 screen for a split second, reading,

"Swagbird is not what he-"

Before Kyoryu can finish reading, Swagbird is suddenly hit by a yellow-and-gray biomechanical tiger in mid-air, sending him, and everyone on his back, falling towards the swamps and ruins below them to their doom.

Is this the end of the fanfic?

Lolnope.