Zayn glanced at him, and saw the fear in his eyes. Unlike those times when Harry just saw hope and love whenever he'll looked at Zayn.. he'd stare at him like he's the sky hung with thousands of stars, like he's his whole world, his god... and now all once his guilt flushed inn. He ruined him. He destroyed the trust Harry had in him. He suddenly wanted to throw up. Feeling disgusted at his own actions.

"I-- I can't take you home now love.. I'm not in the condition to drive, I've lost way and I cannot track my GPS since my--- my phone is off"

There was silence all over again, and Zayn's hands were shaking and sweaty... the type of silence he never liked, it was not comfortable.. but kind of disturbing...

"H-harry wants to be a-alone now- " And Zayn was to slow to process things, in his drunken mind right now..

"What?" He asked, trying to stay calm, though he already heard the first time.
to say he felt guilty was just an understatement. He's embarrassed, ashamed, disgusted at his actions.

"G-go away... I- I don't like you.. Zee p-promised that I'll-- he'll protect me.. no protect. Don't want to take niddels but-- but Zee did for-ce-fully.. Harry was scared.. thought Zee will help him.. felt alone.. it's was scary-- kept saying, no needles.. no needles. And --and I ask help.. nobody help me.. Harry felt so alone, and scared.. you were w-with me.. bu-but not with me--- I- I don't want to be w-with you now"

That's all it take for Zayn drown in embarrassment and he was already floating in his guilt.

"I'm sorry" Sorry can never fix this anymore.

"Go out" and Zayn did. Walking clumsily and tripping around from the alcohol.. but somehow managed to cross the road and sank down on the floor.

*

It was just 20 minutes that Zayn was out of the car. Sitting aimlessly at the cold ground and leaning on a tree that was almost out from the forest and peering in through the road. Sitting exactly opposite his car so he could see Harry. Though yes he was out of the car but cannot at all leave Harry to be on his own, alone...

And Harry was also not in a good condition that Zayn was now out. He kept on looking from the window and saw Zayn was not feeling good, he's holding his head between his hands and massaging his own head, and at once he threw up on the forest grass a little far from the tree he was now leaning on.. and Harry felt like crying all over again... But the poor thing would never know how alcohol works.

Later he thought he just couldn't sit there and watch Zayn getting sick all alone, while just sitting in the cold road near a forest while he himself was sitting cozily in a warm car... he felt too overwhelmed and sad... though his head and feet were aching, his back painfully uncomfortable as he was only sitting in same position for more than 13 hours... then his stomach growled in hunger and emptiness, he looked at the food Zayn have given him... but then glanced again at Zayn who was now not even in the condition to sit, bu praticically lying on the floor.

Harry quickly opened the door, and shoot up from the car and walked towards Zayn, ignoring his painful feets and his hungry stomach to felt too tired and heavy to even stand properly.

"Z-Zee-- ?" He voiced out, when he reached there.

"Uh-m.." his voice was only a faint wisper, filled with sleepiness.

"Can I-i sit here?"

"Harry let me sit here atleast. Please... I can't--- can't get up anymore right now" Zayn slured... still sleeping on the grass, beside the road- leaning his head on his hand.