13| ᘜᖇOᑌᑭ (ᑕᕼᗩTˢ)

GROUPCHAT

"TVDU FAM"

Sooo, thoughts?

Drunkard Salvatore🥃
You already know what I'm going to say

Ugh, whyyyy? You know, Torrance and Toby liked you guys so much. They were like, "you're so lucky to have such a supportive group of friends," blah blah.

Suit guy🤵🏻
Well, they weren't wrong.

That's it?

Original Barbie
I honestly liked them. They seem like decent guys.

Doppleicious
Same. Plus they're already such good friends to Addy. Toby even knows her coffee order, already!

Preggo Little Wolf
Yeah I hate to be that person. But that guy is clearly crushing over Addy. Tell me I'm not the only one who saw it.

O, Marcello
Yeah, I felt it too.

Of course, you did🙄

Seriously Pheebs? You're gonna put this in their heads now. They're just naturally nice.

Doppleicious
I was talking to Ben the other day. He said the same thing but I brushed it off until now.

Little Harvest bb🔮
I don't know why you guys don't like Toby. He seems like a really nice guy to me.

Blondie Lookalike Therapist
Agreed.

Witch Bitch🔮
I liked them.

See, this is why I love you girls so much. You understand! 🥺

Paul, Candy, Jo- what about you guys?

Hero Hair
I need more interaction to form an opinion.

Blondie- Best Vamp.
Yeah me too.

Jo?

Big, Bad Wolfie🐺
They seemed nice, Del.

Suit guy🤵🏻
Yikes, that doesn't sound convincing. AT ALL.

Drunkard Salvatore🥃
I'm going to be honest here. They're nice, okay? It's just...the guy seems like trouble to me.

And I agree with Phoebe, he's totally in love with you.

We've known each other for 3 months! You can't fall in love that quick.

Witch Bitch🔮
You can, actually. But I mean, does Toby know about your 'no dating costars' rule?

Yeah like you just randomly mention that in a convo🙃

Preggo Little Wolf
Maybe you should.

I give up on this, ugh. See you guys at the party tonight. And PLEASE, be civil.

Suit guy🤵🏻
When are we not?