"You don't have to expose me like that!" Naoto placed his hands over his bonked head and looked at his sister.

"You don't have to bonk me at the head then!!" Naoto whined.

(Y/n) watched the two siblings bicker with one another, as it pictures of her with Shinobu.

"Ne, Hina-chan~ How long have you and Hanagaki-kun been together?" (Y/n) asked.

Hina blushed abit and fidgeted with her fingers.

"They were together since middle school." Naoto said. "She had her eyes on Hanagaki-san when he saved her," Naoto continued, and now Hina's face has gone completely red.

"Naoto, how much do you know?!"

"A little brother never reavels his secrets, nee-san~" Naoto said, doing the jazz hands.

Time passed by and it was already the day of (Y/n)'s first date. Yes. First. She has been so busy with having the duty of a hashira that she couldn't concetrate on having a relationship.

The girl wore a simple winyer coat over her black plain t-shirt and some leggings.

A brown sling bag on the go with her. Keeping her hair down, as she just pinned the butterdly pin on her hair. She bitted the girls farewell and went out.

She then saw Shinichiro in his plain white t-shirt and jeans, as he was leaning on his-- well... Mikey's bike. Shinichiro's black eyes widened as he stared at your figure.

"You look... beautiful.." Shinichiro said, trying his best not to show his red face at the girl.

"Arigato~! You look handsome yourself Shi-ni-chi-ro kun~" said the girl, blushing abit.

'Hina-chan said if the person who asked you out on a date complimented your looks, you should compliment them back!'

"Anyways.. hop on," Shinichiro placed a helmet on her head, as he sat on the bike, signaling for the girl to sit behind him.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Positive. Just wrap your hands around me," Shinichiro instructed. (Y/n) raised a brow and tilted her head, as she placed both of her hands on the boy's shoulder.

"Like this?" She asked. Shinichiro chuckled and shook his head as he brought both of the girl's hands to wrap around his waist. (Y/n) blushed at his action, as she turned her around when Shinichiro looked at her by his shoulder.

"You good there, little flower?" Shinichiro teased. (Y/n)'s face then went completely red as she just burried her red face at the boy's back.

Shinichiro laughed, but he was having a heart attack in the inside.

'Sano Shinichiro! You fucking little bastard! Did you just called your crush 'little flower'?! Now I just want the ground to swallow meeeeeee(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')'

Shinichiro took a deep breath, and told the girl to hang on, as he started the engine of the bike.

"So where will we be going?" The girl behind him asked.

"That's something for you to wait and see," Shinichiro stated, as he continued to look upfront at the road.

After a dew minutes of driving, they finally reached to an amusement park. The girl's eyes sparkled at the view. Never has she ever went to an amusement park before.

"Come on let's go. I already brought us tickets to the rides," Shinichiro said, when he got up from the bike, and helped the girl to remove the helmet off from her head.