Chapter 10: Asked To Prom By Allen and Matt

ARW YOU GUYS ARE SU NICEEEEEE!!!!!!! <3 I love your comments and EVERYTHING! I'm sorry that I can't respond to them at the moment because I have no wifi, (I'm on spring vacation at Lousiana, I passed through a few other states too.) so I'm writing this on my notepad. xD What are you guys gonna do for Spring Vacation? Sadly I could'nt bring Gilbird though.

OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IGGY! COME HERE AND ANNOUNCE SOMETHING WITH ME!

Alice: DON'T CALL ME THAT! What do you want?

Cup: Don't be so mean! *Whispers in ear.*

Alice: ... What? Good job!

Cup: Alright ready to announce it?

2p! Axis and Allies: WAIT!

1p! Axis and Allies: WAIT!

Cup and Iggy: What? Okay, since you're here let's all say it.

Cup and Alice: 3

2p! and 1p! Axis: 2

2p! and 1p! Allies: !

Everyone: WE REACHED PAST 7K READS! THANK YOU READERS!

REALLY I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS, YOU ARE SO NICE AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! <3 <3 <3 OKAY BACK TO THE STORY! My original goal for this story was just around a couple hundred reads at most so you have no idea how much I love all you little sprinkles and cherries! I can't even place it into words. I LOVE YOU, AND THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What exactly happened when you went over there?" Oliver asked. You raised an eyebrow and then yawned.

"I um..." You strained to recall what had happened. "Zao became Spiderman and then we went to some sort of drug house thing where I saw Lutz..... OH! There was also that one creepy dude! He hit on me, it was gross!.... Um, what else happened.... Um... Oh Zao made me drink some sake... I don't remember much after that though." You said then Oliver seemed to take in the knowledge.

"Alright poppet, don't force yourself but if you can, you might want to get dressed." He said.

"Yeah, I reek of alcohol. Can I take a shower?" You ask and Oliver nods. "Thanks." you saw and get up.

"If you need me I'll be downstairs. I won't force you to work today." He said.

"No! I'm living here at the moment, and you all have been much to kind! I'm going to work! Period, end of statement." You say and Oliver laughs.

"Alright, don't hurt yourself though." He walked off and you went to the shower. Once the water was warm you got in. There was a knock on the window and you jumped.

"The fudge?" you said and opened it, still not caring that you were naked. Once you opened it you saw Lucanio. "Luci, what are you doing?" you asked and he stared at your naked body.

"Nice, I came to see you Bella. My idiota brother wants to talk to you." He said and you smiled at his accent then

"Thanks I take pride in this." you made a fabulous motion showing off your body. "Mr. Fabulous wants to talk to me? I'm taking a shower, so come back later." You say and Luci gives you a questioning gaze.. (My little nickname so I don't have to write his name over and over.)