Chapter 4: Jackbox with the girls

Start from the beginning

Amelia: Ara ara~ What's this?

[Y/N]: Did you really just say "Ara ara"?

Amelia: Does it not suit me?

[Y/N]: You're too adorable to be saying that.

[Y/N] realises what he just said as Amelia looks at him with a red face. Amelia quickly looks away from [Y/N] as [Y/N] does the same.

[Y/N]: Y-You know what I mean.

Amelia: Y-Yeah. A-Also, what is this?

[Y/N] looks at his computer screen and sees that Amelia had opened up the file of Amelia Watson fanarts. [Y/N] quickly closes Amelia's eyes as he hides away the file.

Amelia: You save fanarts of me?

[Y/N]: I-It's not what you think!

He lets go of Amelia as he sits back down. In secret, she actually came to [Y/N]'s house so he wouldn't see her file of Aloysius fanarts.

Amelia: Anyway, the girls should be waiting in discord. Where's your bathroom?

[Y/N]: Just go straight and to the left.

Amelia: Got it.

She leaves the room as [Y/N] puts his face in his palms. Having the knowledge that Amelia has seen his simp side was a scarring moment for him. He sees the others in the discord call as he joins it.

Calli: [Y/N], there you are. Now we're just waiting for Ame.

Gura: She's never this late.

Kiara: She's usually the first one here.

Ina: She'll be here.

[Y/N] then heard the door as Amelia sighs a relief. She then sits down and puts on the spare headphones that [Y/N] had to listen in to the call.

Amelia: I'm here. Sorry, I'm late.

Gura: A. Watson, you live with [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: No, she barged in here.

Amelia: Hey! I rang the doorbell!

Ina: I wonder what you two're doing in the same house.

[Y/N]: Definitely not what you think.

Amelia: I found his porn stash.

[Y/N] looks at Amelia as she does an evil snicker. Of course, she didn't really find a porn stash, she found his simp stash. [Y/N] tried explaining without telling them that it was Amelia's fanarts.

Gura: Aha! You're a simp!

[Y/N]: Shut up!

Calli: Is it one of us?

[Y/N]: No-

Amelia: Yep.

Ina: Is it Calli?

Kiara: Me?

Gura: Ina?

Amelia: It's-

[Y/N]: NO ONE.

[Y/N] had successfully shut Amelia up by closing her mouth. He then felt something wet as [Y/N] let go of Amelia's mouth. Her tongue was out as [Y/N] looks at her with disgust in his face.

[Y/N]: Ame, that's unsanitary!

Amelia: Hehe.

[Y/N]: But jokes on you I'm into that shit.

Amelia: What? EW DON'T DO THAT!

The others in the call left that to their imaginations as they proceeded to get ready for the stream. As they began their streamed, their viewers were all very excited to see the Hololive EN again.

Aloysius: Goooooood to see you, everybody!

Kiara: Kikeiriki!!

Calli: Kikiriki...

The others all continued to greet the viewers as they checked on the settings to see if the viewers can hear the music. Amelia wasn't talking much making the viewers a little concerned.

Kiara: They're asking if Ame is muted. No she's not muted.

Amelia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ina: My ears...

Amelia: Hello?

Aloysius: I swear I didn't do anything. Don't look at me like that. 

Calli: Yep, we can hear you.

Amelia: Sorry for screaming.

Kiara: No, I like that.

Aloysius: Alright, so what are we playing today?

Kiara: This is Monsters seeking monsters. It's like a dating game~

Aloysius: Oh~ I know a certain gremlin I can seek~

Amelia: Stay away from me.

Aloysius: You can't stop me. You came to my house.

The chat started spamming about Amelia going to Aloysius's house thinking they're a couple. Aloysius laughs it off and explains everything. Kiara explains the game and puts a png of party hats on everyone's head. Having to minimize the hats so that it wouldn't block the screen.

They then started the game as she hides the code to prevent any viewers from joining. Aloysius was the last one to enter the game as it finally started. The game explains how it works as Amelia turned the screen away from Aloysius and giving him a wink.

At Night one, Aloysous didn't waste him time and immediately started a conversation with Amelia. She looks up from the screen as she looks at Aloysius who gave her a wink back.

BBAloys: I like you

Ame: Real smooth.

BBAloys: I can be smoother. Out of all your curves, your smile is my favourite.

Amelia squealed a little bit scaring the other girls while Aloysius laughs. Getting everyone to realise that they're definitely having a conversation put a smirk on their face.

Ame: You're checking out my curves, huh?

BBAloys: Like I said, your smile is my favourite. Now smile at me.

She looks up from the screen and can't help but giggle making Aloysius smile. The timer then ended as the game tells each player to choose who to ask out. Obviously, Amelia and Aloysius picked each other.

The timer runs out as everyone's conversation was revealed going with Amelia and Aloysius first. Everyone sees their conversation as they all went crazy over it. Even chat went crazy.

The two of them then got matched together as the two laughed together. Aloysius then leans closer to Amelia as he boops her nose.

Aloysius: I told you I know a certain gremlin to seek~

Amelia: Shut up.

Kiara: You two are adorable.

Ina: Al is more of a smooth talker then I am.

Aloysius: What can I say? I have a specialty for picking up adorable creatures.

Aloysius smirks at Amelia as her face is now red from all the blushing. She shoved Aloysius away so he couldn't see her face as Aloysius laughs.

Calli: Lovebirds.