PROLOGUE

Currently Courtney together with her Aunt was in Malpensa Airport to send farewell to her closest cousin/patient.

"Give my kisses to the twins will you?" Courtney hugs her cousin.

"Of course!" His cousin smiled and copied the gestured.

They both hugged each other since Courtney wouldn't know when to have time to pay him and his family a visit because of her tight schedule. She was sad, but also happy for him knowing that he is now alright and will be finally be with his family after tragic and traumatic events.

"I think your phone is ringing Zac." Courtney was first to break their moments.

"Yeah I better take this, please excuse me." His cousin stepped away to answer the call.

Few moments later, Zac came back and informed them that his friend is on his way to join them. Five minutes top they heard a man shouting Zac name and they all looked at the direction of the voice. Zac waved his hand and motioned for his friend to come over that was understood by the latter.

"Hi man! Sorry I'm late." The guy patted his cousin's shoulder.

"Its fine man we just got here. Anyway, this is my mom Marie, and my cousin Courtney." Zac introduced him to them.

Courtney saw the guy in close distance and got captivated with his blue eyes. His forehead, cheekbones and jaw are same width, but the jaw has a sharp angle to it, a perfect square facial structure. Ben also noticed the woman beside his friend, and immediately noticed the heart shape face – the crystal blue eyes that caught his attention.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Collins and you too Courtney - I'm Ben... Benjie Venoso." Ben introduced back.

It was then Courtney became immobilized and couldn't form a word to talk. She was too engrossed on this man's physique that she can't hear or feel anything. Zac can tell that his cousin was more like checking out his friend.

"Same here, right Courtney?" Zac's mother elbowed Courtney to get her to move earning a chuckle from him.

"Oh... ye-ah – that's right." Courtney stuttered.

"Stop eye-rapping Ben!" Zac teased her out loud.

"I was just checking if he's not the pigment of your imagination dear cousin." Courtney rebuts while Ben just laughed it off.

"Knock it off you too, we have a guest and you two act like 5 year old kids. My apologies Ben for these two rascals, it was nice meeting you." Mrs. Collins extended her hands for a shake.

"It's fine Mrs. Collins it's not every day that I get to see Zac act like a kid." Ben chuckles.

"Anyway thank you for the generous offer you gave to my son, we really do appreciate your help." Mrs. Collins smiles back.

"Oh not at all Mrs. Collins, Zac is my friend, and besides I'm going the same direction as he is, so I don't see any reason for me not to help him, saves us both time." Ben explained.

"I'm sorry for the interruption Mr. Venoso I'm here to take you to the lounge as we prepare the plane to leave." An attendant notified them.

"Very well, thanks will do now." Ben gave a brief nod to the crew.

"You have a VIP PASS?" Courtney found her words again, but wished she didn't speak at all since she sounded as dumb as she looks right now.

"Yes." Ben answered simply, but with a smile.

"Not only that he also owns an airplane dear cousin, big time right?" Zac added.

"Yeah, he is big... I meant the plane." Courtney wants to face-palm herself and let the ground swallow her stupidity.