Chapter 9

"What is it that you want to talk about Soobin?" Jisoo asked.

"I know it's against the laws and everything but I and Yeonjun are  in a relationship" he declared.

"Like lover's relationship?!" Jungkook asked and the two nodded.

"Soobin you know-"

"Yes, Jisoo noona I know but I didn't ask to be fall in love with a human nor I did want to be here. Noona, it just happened, you know somethings are not under our control and loving someone is the same, you don't choose the one you wanna love but love chooses the person. Please support us guys" Soobin said pleadingly at the end.

"We don't know Soobin" Rosé said for all the devils as they nodded expect Huening Kai and Beomgyu who agree to their relationship.

"We humans have support you guys" Jungkook said with his bunny smile as all the humans nodded.

"See, I said you they will support us" Yeonjun did grabby hands towards them and they had a group hug.

"Okay enough of the hugging" Soobin broke the hug and pulled Yeonjun closer to him.

"Are you sure Soobin?" Hoseok asked. Soobin nodded.

"Then we support you" Soobin had a big smile on his face.

"Thank you hyung" he hugged Hoseok tightly who of course returned the hug with a smile.

"Hobi!"

"Nonna, we can't help it, he has already fallen in love and there is no use of going against it now. We need each other and we know each other from childhood so why not just support them, who knows someday it will be us who will also be in love with a human" Hoseok said as he looked at Yoongi.

"I agree" Jennie said as she looked at Lisa.

Jin looked at Namjoon and Jimin looked at Yoongi who blushed and looked down because of the two devil's intense stares.

"Love is in the air" Jungkook said with a low key sad smile because all were looking at their humans expect for Taehyung who was looking at the floor.

Lisa noticed it and patted his back "It will happen soon" she whispered, Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook was determined to make Taehyung fall for him no matter what and no matter how. He had fallen for Taehyung the moment he heard his voice, he knows it's delusional to say that he fell for someone when he didn't even see them but he did.

After seeing Taehyung the latter realised that it is too late to back down now and that he has already fallen in love with someone he shouldn't, a devil who was out of reach in all ways but still here is standing looking Taehyung with heart filled eyes.

"Even if he approve for now and then later when we find a way to go back then what will you do? Leave him alone or take him with you because you know humans can't possibly come to hell with us. Will Appa allow your relationship? He has already planned your marriage and the moment we get back you are getting married what will you do then? Leave the love of your life here or stay here forever?" Soobin and the other devils fell into deep thoughts whereas Yeonjun's heart clenched at the thought of Soobin leaving him and marrying someone else.