Chapter 10 : "復讐"

After what he saw, he thinks that he needs to help pinecone for his revenge

"Pine! Hikaru! Attack them! I will help tuna on slaughtering the soldiers!" Yasu shouted and suddenly run towards tuna. Pine and Hikaru nods and start attacking the hunter. Back to Yasu and Tuna, Tuna let out his spear as he pierced through the soldiers, some of it got slashed but some of it still alive, The remaining soldiers tried to shot tuna but no effect at all, Yasu starts holding its hand as blood is flowing all over its hand, "Yasu... You sure we'll keep doing this?" "Just... Do what you must" Tuna nods as the soldiers are aiming their sniper on his heart. Yasu won't let that happen, he put his hand on the ground and shouted: "悪夢" as a Black force field appears and Yasu starts laughing like crazy "AHAHAHAHAHAH" the soldiers are scared, yasu didn't stop, He summons a shadow using a pair of ulfbert, The soldiers were shocked and shoot all over the force field. The shadows slaughter them one by one until they all got slaughtered. The force field disappears as Yasu kneel on the ground felt powerless "Yasu- You alright?" Yasu just stayed silent but then another soul came outta his body and said " he is not okay but if that's what he wants then do it."

Back there Hikaru and pinecone still try to fight the hunter, Pinecone groans and dashed forward the hunter tried to shot him with the sniper,But pinecone's movement are just way too fast,all his bullet missed he tries to slash the hunter but he blocked it with his sniper, Pinecone shouts "HIKARU! MOUNT!" hikaru then slashed her sword upward as a crystal appears and pinecone use it to stop him from "flying"then he dashed towards the hunter once again and slashed the sniper,The sniper broke "you think I only have that?" pinecone gasps as the hunter let out 2 uzis pinecone tries to block it with his sword but hikaru knew that will not affect at all,she slashes her katana upward as a crystal pop out the ground infront of pine "th-thank you hikaru-" Hikaru nods and pierced through as pinecone point his sword to hikaru as hikaru's katana suddenly glow as a fire came out of hikaru's katana,the hunter fires his bullet but hikaru just rapidly slashed her katana the hunter got slashed several times,but they just don't know what will the hunter do next...