Chapter 7 : Pinecone

also a little mature content XD

That time Keito and Tuna bought them to their shelter. As he put Ashura on the bed and that boy suddenly take a potion and gave it to her. "...we don't have any other choice... Keisuke gave her a lot of poison..." That boy said "Keisuke? You mean that whip bastard?" Tuna said that with a little angry tone "y-yes however you call him..." "she will be okay right...?" Homura asked "fortunately yes" They are glad she gonna be okay "by the way who are you? You came out of nowhere and helped us..." "ah yes! My Name's Pinecone!" that boy said that hyped "and what are you?" Keito asked "Pinecone's pinecone!" "A... what?" "im a species named pinecone..." Pinecone said that but a little sad face... "I-is something wrong?" Homura asked "N-no Pinecone's feeling fine!" after that conversation they go out of the room except for Homura he stayed to wait until his mother woke up. Tuna said "I-... I want to sleep in my room..." "okay then... don't get too tired.." keito said that before leaving tuna. Tuna walks away with a little upset face," Hey keito can you take a walk with me?" "Well nothing's wrong with that..." they walked around the kingdom, but suddenly a purple crystal appears from the ground and a girl appears, she jump from the crystal and pointed her katana to Pinecone "P-Pine?!" he screams "h-hey easy Hikaru... don't scare him, he's not our enemy..." and then she takes her katana back "huh and why is he..." Hikaru stare into his soul (No I was kidding like she only stare at him) "Oh no- what is she going to do to me?! what should I do?!" Pinecone said that in his heart he's sweating like she's going to kill him but suddenly she hugged pinecone as he said "oh my god he's so cute~ " pinecone can't resist "agh-" his face turns red, Keito Chuckles "hey Hikaru let him breathe" "fufu~ "she let him go pinecone run towards keito and hide behind him They laughed out loud and continues walking.

Meanwhile at Tuna's room

"ugh- if I just arrive faster... I could Save her" Tuna's fulfilled with anger "ugh- I have to sleep..." he cleans himself and go to bed, That Time when he sleeps he hears some sounds around his head "Don't you want to avenge your Friends? Did you forget your mission? Tuna Kill Him" he's shocked he opens his eyes knowing that it's just a nightmare he closes his eyes but something feels off he feels warmth on his body, and something like a skin...? he is kind of shocked "ugh I hope this is not a ghost or some sort..." he said that in his heart he looked down and suddenly his face turns red "A-ASHURA?!" he saw Ashura on the same blanket on him hugging him so tight, After that Ashura giggles "shhh~ keep this a secret okay~?" Tuna can't do anything, he can't resist, but knowing that Ashura is fine make him calm