🖤Mistreated- Taehyun

Start from the beginning

He reached up and rubbed his red cheek biting his lip hard.

"I cannot believe you would back talk me after performing like that!" He screamed in taehyun's face.

"Why are you here taehyun?" He asked coldly.

Taehyun looked down at the ground.

The man growled angrily and grabbed taehyun's face lifting it up so their eyes met.

"Answer me you brat! Why are you here?!"

"I...i...I want to be an idol...i...I want to live my dream!" He screamed out of fear.

"Then fucking act like it!!" The man screamed throwing taehyun to the ground.

"I can't stand to look at you any longer...get the fuck out of here." He said coldly shooting taehyun a warning glare.

Taehyun quickly scrambled off the floor and out of the room running away from the room as fast as he could.

He checked the time and realized it was about time they would all be home anyways. He briskly walked up the stairs towards the dorms, wiping away his watery eyes as he entered the dorms.

"Ah taehyun! There you are! We were wondering when you'd be done." Soobin smiled warmly greeting the younger with a toothy grin.

Taehyun looked at soobins warm gentle face and just absolute broke down into tears. He stood against the door as tears came rushing down his cheeks, his hand quickly coming up to cover his face as he crumbled into a sobbing mess.

The other members were instantly concerned as they watched the second youngest breakdown without even saying a word.

Soobin instantly rushed to him and was followed by yeonjun while beomgyu and kai hung back a little to give taehyun some space.

"Taehyun?! Hey, hey, hey, what's the matter? Why are you crying taehyun-ah?" Soobin spoke softly as he slowly wrapped his arms around the younger pulling him into his chest.

Yeonjun began rubbing taehyun's back and looked at soobin concerned. They shared worried glances before soobin turned back to taehyun feeling his shoulders shudder violently and his tears soak through the collar of his t-shirt.

"Taehyun, baby please tell hyung what's wrong, what happened hyunnie?" Yeonjun cooed softly.

"M...m...my instructor he...he was...being really mean hyung!!" Taehyun sobbed.

The eldest were confused. Taehyun had never cried over tough instructors before, usually he took criticism very well.

"You're instructor was mean to you? How so taehyun-ah? What did he do?" Soobin spoke in a soft tone similar to the way you'd speak to a child.

"He...he...said I was doing a ...a really bad job...and....and he...just said really...awful things to me hyung!!" He cried.

"Aish, baby... I'm so sorry, I know that the instructors can be really tough sometimes but they're all just doing their jobs hyunnie, they don't mean to hurt your feelings they're just trying to make you a better dancer..." soobin explained softly hoping it wouldn't upset the younger more but taehyun just cried even harder and yeonjun stepped in thinking something else was going on.

"Tae? Baby come to me for a second okay?" Yeonjun instructed softly as he peeled soobins arms off of taehyun.

Taehyun reluctantly switched from soobin to yeonjun. The oldest placed his hand son taehyuns shoulders and smiled at him softly.

"Its okay baby, don't be too upset about this okay? I know it can hurt but it doesn't mean you're a terrible performer okay?"

Even though they were trying their hardest to calm him, he was still sobbing miserably and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.