Chapter1 (denki POV)

Denki kamanari sat on the couch next to his mina ashido aka his best female friend aka his partner in crime. 

Denki and Mina were staring at a red faced izuku midoriya and a pinked cheeked ochako uraraka, "when do you think they admit they are dating" mina whispered in denkies ear, he laughed.

 Mina was the spinal cord in the denki and mina matchmakers business she made it her business to know everyone's business so when denki started to make fun of izuku and ochako and demanding they start dating mina did a little snooping and in someway or another got a photo of them kissing.

 Denki learned that mina got her info from 2 resources the first was to pay harakure to run around naked and snap photos when no one was looking or paying nezu to allow her access to the security cameras (by paying she means telling him about all the inside drama, nezu lives for the drama.) 

all of a sudden a certain latino tape dispenser snuck around the couch and picked mina up, she squealed before she turned around and gave that certain latino tape dispenser a kiss. Denki rolled his eyes before telling them to get a room. The certain latino tape dispenser was sero, one of kamis best friends, he was chill and he was dating mina. Sero sent some sort of insult back but denki wasn't paying attention,

 he was paying attention to a certain girl with short purple hair that stopped a little lower than her shoulders violet eyes and two headphone jakes one plugged into her phone the other hanging loos by her shoulder, this girl was kyouka jirou easily the most pretty girl ever in his eyes. " hey denki what caught your eyes", said mina before following his gaze,"ooh jirou i support" she said with a big sly grin plastered on her face denki felt his cheeks heat up " no no no no no you got it all wrong i don't like her"' hmm whatever you say" 

all of a sudden mina was interrupted by iida the class rep" all right everyone line up lets go we need to get to class." as he walked out he thought about what mina said before he bumped into someone.

Again I'm taking criticism is there something you want to see tell me!