Chapter 12

"And that is the Potions classroom. The professor can be a little bit biased towards anyone but the Slytherin but he is a Potions Master so don't let him fool you. You should be safe Hadrian-" Cedric paused for a moment. "On second thought, I remember hearing from my dad that Snape hated your dad so maybe not."

Just then, the door swung open. "What are you all loitering around the classroom for?" Snape sneered.

"Sorry Professor Snape." Hadrian looked down in embarrassment. "Cedric was showing us around the castle so we were not late to class." Hannah and Susan nodded frantically, shuffling from side to side in nervousness.

"I did not see you there, my King." Snape said almost reluctantly. "My Lord is most displeased with you. He wishes for you to go back to the Slytherin Common Room."

Cedric and the girls' jaws dropped. "My King? My Lord? What?"

Hadrian grinned sheepishly. "I have no idea how it happened but I and the boy I was with became the Kings of Slytherin and they now refer to me as My King and to him as My Lord to avoid confusion."

"Indeed." Snape said with an expressionless face.

Hadrian turned to the doom and gloom professor. "Can you tell him no and that I am staying with the Hufflepuff's for now please?"

Snape winced and discreetly rubbed his left forearm over the tattoo. "Very well. Get away from my classroom door or it will be 20 points from each every second longer." Snape glared as the four hurried away.

"What was that!" Susan shouted at Hadrian who winced, thinking of the Dursley's.

"Susan, calm down." Hannah added. "We all already know that Slytherin House has a hierarchy. If he is King, that is a good thing."

"However, there has never been a King for long." Cedric gave Hadrian a worried look.

"Maybe they will be nice?" Hadrian tilted his head adorably.

"So cute!" Susan and Hannah squealed and squished him in a hug.

"I wouldn't count on it but if you need help, we will help." Cedric decided.

An annoying voice shouted behind them. "Harry my best mate! What are you doing with lousy Hufflepuffs when you could be in Gryffindor and be a brave and courageous hero and go on really cool adventures with me!"

A cool drawling voice sounded behind Hadrian. "I do not think so Weasley. And it is Potter-Peverell to you." Hadrian gave a fleeting smile to Tom as the fearsome Dark Lord glared at the entire group. "At least Slytherin House can handle themselves."

"Oh shut up mudblood." Ron sneered.

Hadrian teared up. "Can't we all just get along?" He sniffled.

'Except for Ron anyway. I could not care less if he died.' Hadrian thought to himself.

Tom's glare softened when he looked at Hadrian. "Come along. I had wanted you to meet somebody."

Hadrian pouted. "I am still mad at you."

Tom shot a small stinging hex at him and the Raven haired boy yelped. "I will warn you one more time. I told you not to talk to me like that."

"Why are you being so mean to me? Maybe I should have been a Hufflepuff." Hadrian rubbed his eyes under his glasses to wipe away tears. The castle decided to help him by opening up the floor underneath Hadrian's group and dropped them straight into Hufflepuff's Common Room causing a few first years to scream.

"Oof!" Cedric groaned as the two girls tripped and fell on top of him as they lost their balance.

*Le time skippo to the Samhaino* (Because I feel like getting through half of the year)

Dumbledore pulled at his beard in irritation. The school year is already almost half way over, his paws have not gotten any closer to Harry and Thomas Gaunt is the reincarnation of Tom Riddle but when Albus went to Gringotts with a small sample of his blood, everything checked  out. Thomas Gaunt is supposedly not Tom Riddle but for his grand scheme to work, he needed Harry to get the Philosopher's Stone.

However, there is one small teensy tiny problem.

The Hufflepuff's adore him. The Slytherins obey his every whim. He has the top score in the whole school. The castle seems to be protecting him as well.

Though Albus had no idea how that was possible. He blocked anything that would not kill the boy but handicap him badly to kill him easier later. Besides that, he was still the Headmaster of the school so the castle should obey him.

Perhaps it is time for Professor Quirrel to be useful.

After all, the fool believes that he has Voldemort in the back of his head.

Dumbledore slowly laughed, insanity seeming to ring through it.

Yes. He was and always will be the strongest wizard that even Merlin would fear.