"Well, I really wish I would have known how she was before I married her. I don't regret my kids but I do wish they had a different mother. I loved her and didn't see if so I am just as much to blame because when I did see it, it was too late. I had already lost." Dad said.

"I should have stepped in when thing had started to go down hill and asked all the questions that I wanted too. But my dumb ass husband stopped me. He was always the one who gave her what she wanted when she wanted it and he is the reason she is the way she is." Grandmother said.

"So what is going to happen with her now? I don't want her involved with the kids if she is going to try and harm them again." Dad said.

"The only one she has issues with is Lucas. I think it is because he was the smallest and got all the attention and she saw that as him trying to take her spotlight. Landon and Lacey never were the focus of her hate. She didn't see them as threats more of allies." Grandmother said.

"But we are nothing like her." Landon said.

"But you need to understand something. Lucas was really small when he was little. And because of that he was sick a lot. People were always asking about him and not you or your sister. And that pissed off your mom. She started to leave Lucas home with a babysitter and take you guys out. She could shine as a wonderful mother with two health kids and stay in the spot light. Your dad always stayed with Lucas. So she started to resent your dad for not playing attention to her. It had nothing to do with you kids." Grandmother said.

"When ever she would go out and buy you guys stuff like a new bike or a new movie I would do the same for Luc to make it fair. We would fight about it all the time. She didn't think Luc deserved anything because he didn't do anything to get anything new. You two were like an act for her. She would teach you something and when her so called friends were around she would have you start acting it out. When I realized what was going on I tried to stop it but she kicked me out and slapped me with the restraining order and divorce papers." Dad said.

"But Luc wasn't always sick was he?" Holden asked.

"No, but he was still smaller then his brother and sister so people would always say how cute he was but they would also say he was too skinny and maybe if he ate more he wouldn't be so sickly." Dad said.

"Do you think mom neglected him and that is why he is so small?" Lace asked.

"Not when I was around but you know how shit went down after I was forced to leave." Dad said.

"Yeah, she lied to us and had us help make his life hell."Landon said shaking his head with a frown.

"Your mother has lied and manipulated everyone into thinking your brother was a no good drug addict and that your dad was a worthless father who didn't want his kids or to pay for them." Grandmother said.

"I paid my child support plus send extra money every month." Dad said getting pissed.

"And I paid my own rent and bought my own food, clothes and car." I said finally speaking.

"I cannot believe she made you pay rent. I still don't know what the hell she was thinking." Dad said shaking his head.

"I don't know but I did everything she asked just so I had a roof over my head." I said.

"You shouldn't have had to do any of that. I paid for the roof over your head. That house was paid for plus she was getting over a thousand dollars a month from me." Dad said folding his hands in front of him.

"When I stopped him from paying rent she sold or burned all his bedroom stuff. Dad told her to get him some new stuff so she got an air mattress and two totes. He locked it all in his closet so she added a lock to that so he couldn't get to it." Lace said.