Chapter 5

«Tobias P.O.V»

£One year later£

Tris owns a bakery part time. So every day she comes home smelling amazing, and bringing amazing treats. Nothing has happened over the last year. I can tell Tris is excited for initiation to start. It's her lucky day.

"Wake up, Tris." I say and lightly shake her.

"Mmmmmmm." She says and rolls over on her face.

"You gotta wake up." I say while laughing.

She then proceeds to slap me. Or tries to. She waves her arm looking for something to smack.

"I'll let you smack me if you wake up." I say.

She stands up. Walks over to me. And slaps me right across the face.

"Ow!" I say and rub my face.

"You said I can smack you!" She says while picking out something tough to wear.

"I know but you don't have to hit me so hard!" I say and examine my face in the mirror. She five stared me. I can clearly see five fingers.

"I love you." She says and kisses me hard on the spot she slapped me.

"Ow! I love you too." I say with a sigh.

I get dressed and pull out some bread that Tris make yesterday. It tastes like heaven. I had no idea that she was such a good baker.

Tris walks into the kitchen and takes a piece of bread from the loaf.

"This is awful." She says.

"No it's not! It's delicious! You set such high standard Tris. This bread is perfect." I say.

"I know. I can't explain it. It's weird." She says with a sigh.

"Your perfect to me, Beatrice." I say and kiss her forehead. She wrinkles her nose but then smirks like she has an idea.

"I think your perfect too, Tobias." She puts emphasis on my name.

"Let's go back to me calling you Tris and you calling me Four, okay?" I ask her.

"Ok." She says and wraps her arms around my neck. She smiles up to me.

I kiss her softly. You can feel her getting goosebumps.

"You still get goosebumps." I tell her.

She blushes.

"It's ok." I tell her and smile.

She smiles up at me. I love her so much.

"We should get going." I say.

"Ok." She says.

We grab our jackets and head out the door. Ready to meet the new initiates.