chapter 1

Hell's school day
*Joker's pov*

F*cking hell it's the first day of school my dad is past out from alcohol my mom is probably sleeping with another man......again to help us make money I'm thankful for her but dad ye no "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- ya I know I'm up stupid alarm clock okay time to get ready" the only thing I'm happy about the school is that Harley will be there like last year and no school dress code so yeah....oh....and Bruce Wayne ugh popular playboy? I'd rather die if I get a seat next to him "okay got my hoodie on purple hoodie of course dark purple pants yellow-brown-ish shirt black shoes and my backpack time to go" I walk out of my house that reaks of man and alcohol as I eat my pop tart and wait for the bus my thoughts took over my mind [.....Bruce...Bruce I wonder why he preferred to sit in the back of the class we never had a good relationship due to our first meeting I accidentally punched him in the face and we've been acting sour towards each other afterwards but for some reason I just wanted for him to be happy even if he would beat me till I bleed Which he never does I just wanna be his friend I wanna be his lov-......wait do I like bru-] just as I was 'bout to finish the bus came "come on Joke face" said the bus driver with a smug grin "eugh I know I wish I could kill you" I whisper to the driver ".....g-go sit kid" heh f*ckn' bus driver scared of a teen? Lameeeeee ah sh!t there he is Bruce Wayne why did you exist again bastard? "Wayne" "clown prince" as usual he called me clown prince nickname I suppose I just greet him by calling him by his last name Wayne and because my parents never gave me a last name I just tell everyone my name is joker quist [sorry to interrupt the story it's just I don't know his name so I made one up  just keeping his bad guy first name sorry back to the story] oh well I sit down next to Harley and we chat until we get to hell what? School is hell okay? "Okay and then he falls face forward onto the cement and ends up bleeding!" "Oh quisty that's amazing did he get stabbed tho' ota been fun" "no sadly what boring game of chase in' it Quinn?" "Yeah and look! We're almost here!" "Ah yes I see"

*Bruce's pov*
"Ah yes I see" the clown prince and quinset are done talking I wonder what's life for him? Does he even have parents or none like me? Hmn the only reason I bother him is to see his reaction he doesn't know it but I find him cute when he gets mad from me bickering with him the comishes lil' daughter however is a different story she likes me but she doesn't know I'm gay so I have to deal with her and fangirls obviously ugh it's tiring and annoying.......princey was the only one who had caught my interest in a long time and he'd be the only one forever we're here at school I decide it's time to fix our relationship from the first time we met it was a mess when we did it sucked alot but it was so Worth it I knew him a bit when we first met *gets up* "hey princey, come on it's time to get to class" he stared at me a bit before he grabbed my hand and let go and we got off the bus so did quinnset but joker said his last name was quist that's a name I never heard he must have and actual last name I'll figure it out after school

*Joker's pov*
I get off the bus from school and I walk inside and I hear something then I realized mom is getting hurt by dad again so I just went into the kitchen and I saw some paper and it said birth certificate of......Jack Napier....I have a last name and first, dad lied to me about my name?.....no matter I like Joker bates Better you know what I'm good with technology so I can change my birth name to that I go to my room search up name and certificate and use my magic wizard powers and BOOM name is officially Joker bates hah take that dad for lying to me " *yawwnn* eugh time to sleep I'm going to sleep really good tonight" just as I was sleeping I heard a BANG I sat up in my bed waiting a few seconds to calm my nerves then I heard sobbing a man's sobbing after that I hear another BANG I waited a few seconds to calm my nerves again then I got up and off my bed I went to my parents bed room and there they were both dead......dad killed mom then himself no. no! NO! NONONONONONONONO! NOOOOOO! "NO HOW COULD YOU DAD YOU KILLED MOM I WOULD BE SAD BUT IF I HAD YOU I WOULDN'T BE ALONE!
.........now I am alone......" But at that point I remembered I still have Harley and Bruce? I guess at least I have them still......don't let them die Joker bates [translation] bates: psycho)

*Bruce's pov*
It was 1:32 In the morning I got tired and started to think about my clown prince and what he was doing was he asleep, awake, tired, or doing the same as me? lying in bed waiting for sleep to take over our body staring at the ceiling or could he be crying about something when I grabbed his hand I put a mini tracker so I'll go visit him first gotta find his location *later* "ah found it now let's see if he has parents *little later more* ".......it's only him?" What how on the computer it said there was only him but two others dead I have to go and see *after getting to Joker's house* "hello is anyone there I know your here joker but what about the other two I came to help it's me Bruce are you okay?" ".........no.....my dad killed my mom then himself......and I could really use a hug right now Bruce....." "Okay I'm coming in joker" I go in his house I look for him and there I see him and them his parents both dead he wasn't lying when he said "my dad killed my mom then himself" his father had a gun in his hand a bottle filled to the brim with alcohol both of them had gunshots in there head and there was Bates (he looked up his name BTW) crying on the floor so I get down and hug him from behind and then I asked the most honest,not so good timing, question there and then "......hey Bates do you.....do you wanna be my boyfriend so you can come live with me and have some company?" He flinched I knew it wasn't a good time to ask that que- "yes" .......di-did he just say yes I had to make sure "one thing just to be clear Bates for both parts?" He stayed silent for a bit and wiped his tears away and asked me "can we just go to your house and I'll tell you when I wake up?" He did seem tired and plus his parents both died so I agreed "yeah you seem tired let's go I'll call my driver you stay here for a bit okay?" "...ok..." "Hey Alfred can you come to this location my new boyfriend just got his parents killed the father killed his mom then himself he's not doing good so could you just pick us up and no questions?" "Yes master Bruce *lowers voice* poor boy his parents just like master Wayne's parents.....

Tbc chapter update on Tuesdays Thursdays and Friday + Saturdays or whenever
Words counting: 1363