"Hey Gemma." I greeted, as she rushed over to the safe in the corner of her office and put in the combination.

"Hey babe."

"Umm is everything alright?" I asked, and she chuckled shaking her head, as she quickly shoveled stack after stack of money into the envelope.

"Forgot to make my bank drop earlier, so now I have I have to rush around, and do it last minute when the bank is closing in 30 minutes, and won't be open again until Monday." She elbowed the safe shut when she was done, and sealed the envelope up. She looked like she was about to lose her mind as she rushed around mumbling about not being able to find her keys, when they were sitting next to the computer in plain sight. That's why I decided to take initiative, and offer some help. I picked up her keys, and grabbed hold of the envelope, causing Gemma to stop.

"Which bank is it? I can make the drop for you if you want." I offered, and she looked at me for a second before slowly letting go of the envelope.

"Yeah... maybe it's better if you go. Bad shit tends to happen when you rush. It's the Union financial over on hillside. The shop's bank account information is in my center console. Thanks hun, and be careful since you're new to driving."

"Oh that's just a few blocks from here. It's no problem, Gem, and I will." I smiled, walking out of the office. As I stepped off the stoop leading to the office, I looked up to see that the club was just pulling onto the lot. I stayed where I was, analyzing the lineup of members as they parked, in unison, and noticed that Juice was missing. Not thinking anything of it though, I set my sights on Jax, as he motioned for me to come here, but I waved a hand, basically saying no.

"I'm on a time limit, love. Will you be here when I get back?" I shouted over their loud engines as I sashayed through the lot.

"A time limit? Where you going?" Jax hopped off of his Harley, and jogged up to me, just as I reached the car door. I reached out to open it, but Jax stepped in front of me, leaning on the car. He was so adorable when he chased after me.

"Bank run for Gemma. Gotta make it there before they close at 5:30. She's letting me take the Cadillac." I smiled, and Jax's eyebrows raised in concern.

"You sure you're ready to drive by yourself?"

"Yeah I got this. Don't worry. I shouldn't be gone for more than twenty minutes." I assured him, and he reluctantly nodded.

"Aight well it's five 'o' clock traffic out there so be careful, darlin'. Remember what I taught you. Don't rush, always do the speed limit, and-"

"Stay at least two car lengths behind other cars. I know I know! Now I have to go!" I cut him off, before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on his lips. That's when the guys erupted in whistles and applause, and we both looked over to see them standing in a big group, like a bunch of damn spectators. Jax and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Be careful." He squeezed my hand, and I nodded before getting in the car, and getting ready to go.

Juice

"I'll be back in a few hours to check up on things. Keep up the good work!" Juice commended the employees at 'Sanwa Greenery', the marijuana dispensary he co owned, after doing a walk through and seeing that business had been doing well, and running smoothly. He walked out of the shop, thinking he was about to head to TM, to see what everyone else was up to, right before two sheriffs to pulled up on him, with other plans in mind. A wave of confusion fell over Juice, as Officer Cane, and another officer he wasn't familiar with, hopped out, and started marching in his direction. The other cop was short, maybe asian if he had to take a guess.