"Good, I am glad that you agree with me," Alpha Takoda said.

"Of course I do, everyone here knows that we squash that beef years ago on how we handle rogues. I will always take in rogues and give them a second chance but if they cross me, then they will have to die. They have kidnapped our kids for no reason and want to take our land away, of course, they are going to have to die. Then that means that we will need to have our true, rightful gamma to come back full power" Alpha Dohasan says.

"I know," Alpha Takoda says while staring at Luna Penelope then sighs. I look around and I see everyone staring at Luna Penelope and I was confused on why everyone was staring at her. She was not the gamma of the Dark Moon pack, we would have known that right?! If Gamma Edith isn't the rightful gamma, then who is? It seems like everyone in the room knows who the true gamma of Dark Moon is. Then my dad coughs to get everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to remind you guys that Songoa is in the room and this conversion should probably be had at a different time," my dad says.

"You are right about that, carry on with the meeting Luke," Alpha Takoda says turning the meeting over to my dad and pulls out a detailed map of the land that he created himself. My dad took a lot of pride in the maps that he made.

"Now that we are alias in this fight with the rogues, we have more land to fight on which is a good thing but also a bad thing. The good part about having all this land is that we know it pretty well and can hide in places they don't know about. The bad part of it is that since there is so much land, they can attack anywhere and we won't know. We already know that a few of them walk around the border, so we know they are scouting the land. We need to get an upper hand on them and I have just the plan to do that. The key is to be stealthy. Since we know that a few of them walk the border of the land, we will kidnap a few of them and give a message to the others. We will tell them that they need to meet us in our neural zone and be ready to fight" my dad says, explaining the plan to everyone. Everybody looks around at each other and nods their heads.

"I like the plan. What do you think about it, Alpha Dohasan?" Alpha Takoda asks.

"I think this plan will work and we will go through with it," Alpha Dohasan says. After about 30 minutes of talking out the details in the plan, the Dark Moon pack leaves to go tell their pack the plan. Alpha Takoda calls a meeting with the pack explaining the plan that is going to happen. Anyone over the age of 16 can join the fight if they want to and everyone that is younger than 16 and elders will be in the packhouse bunker. The plan will start to take place tomorrow and everyone should be ready. Everyone is dismissed then I pull my dad aside.

"Dad, what were they talking about with the real reason why the pack is divided and who is the rightful gamma of the Dark Moon pack?" I ask him and my dad shush me.

"You need to calm down and forget that you heard that, do you understand?" my dad said and made sure that I nodded my head.

"There is a lot you don't know about the two packs, but it is that way on purpose. I wish I could tell you but it is too risky and I will face treason over it. Let's just go home son" my dad says looking around making sure no one is around then we walk off. I was confused and made me start to question everything. Why couldn't he tell me the real reason why we were feuding with the Dark Moon pack and who the real gamma is in the Dark Moon pack? How bad could it be where you can be charged with treason. I thought about it all night and I still couldn't figure it out, but I had to put that out of my head so I can get ready for the next day.

The next day gets started by my alarm going off in the early morning. I get up and do a quick, light workout to start my day off. I go back up to my room and take a shower and get dressed. I went downstairs and my mom made us a big breakfast and we all sat together and had breakfast. It was kind of weird because we were acting like we were not about to go to war in a couple of hours. I go about my day preparing for the war at the packhouse. I haven't been looking at my phone all day and I was wondering where Awan was. I checked my phone and he texted me early in the morning saying that Dakota needed him and he will be back later, then there was another text saying that they will be late to the fight because they have a lead they are following. I was confused about what lead they were talking about but he is responsible and knows what he is doing. Plus he has Dakota with him and if he needs help I know he will text me. I start to get ready because it is about time that we kidnap some of the rogues, and right when I was about to leave an alarm goes off in the packhouse. I run and find my dad.

"What is going on?" I ask my dad.

"I have no idea!" my dad yells then the Alpha comes out in the main area.

"The rouges are all gathered at the neutral zone right now! We have a mole in the pack" Alpha Takoda says. 

Thank you for reading! Please vote!!!