"They're saying you set the fire, on purpose." Apple said as she and Princess walked in.

"What?! I didn't do it on purpose, my dragon got spontaneous fire hiccups!" Raven defended. 

"Ugh! this has our parents' plot written all over it." Roberth said.

"Well don't worry your parents have promised to restore order and they're so powerful I know they can. Right Princess?" Apple said.

"Um..uh yeah they uh fixed the school already." Princess mumbled.

"Princess you can't be serious, do you really believe they would. I mean really?!" Roberth asked and getting no answer from either one of them they turned away.

"You should five your parents a chance, you're all about changing your destiny your stories. Your parents brome out of that mirror prison and literally walked across broken glass just to he with you." Apple said.

"Apple!" Princess yelled and Apple covered her mouth realising what she just said.

"Wait, how could you know that?" Raven asked and the two stayed silent. "It was you, you released our parents!" Raven said.

"Princess?" Roberth said in question.

"I-I can explain." She said and full of hurt he stormed out of there and Princess followed after him.

"Roberth wait!" She yelled after him, but he ignored her and kept walking.

"Roberth please! I'm sorry!" She said as she managed to grip his, but he shoved her hand off.

"Sorry?! All this time you knew and you didn't even bother to tell me that you let out my dad!" He yelled. 

"I wanted to tell you but I was scared." She said.

"Scared? Princess, my best friend has been labelled a villain now because of you. But what bothers me the most is that you didn't even bother to tell,me!" He said.

"I'm sorry, I really am." She said.

"Why are you really that desperate that I become a villian, has all this talk about love meant nothing to you?" He asked.

"No, it means everything to me, Roberth I really do love you." She said trying to reach out for him but he stepped away from her grasp.

"If you really loved me, you would've told me, you could've trusted me and I can't trust someone who went behind my back." He said. 

"Roberth, w-what are you saying?" She asked the feeling of dread washing over her. He looked her in the eyes but they weren't the eyes she recognised. 

"We're over." He said, shocking her as her eyes widened in shock and she felt her heart break as he began  to walk away.

"No wait Roberth please don't do this! Please don't go! I didn't mean for all this to happen, you have to believe me please, Ah!" She yelled desperately as she ran after him but she tripped and fell and she brought herself up to see that he's gone.

"...No,no,no,no,no...I'm sorry." She sat there as she cried in her hands.

Meanwhile Rothbart watched everything with a gleeful smile as he saw her cry in suffering. 

"Oh Roberth, you really are my kid." He said before he vanished. Princess shakinfly took out her phone and called her mom.

Elsewhere the two Queens were trapped in a barriers they heard their phones ringing and saw that it was their daughters and rushed to answer but they forgot about the barrier and we stopped in their tracks. The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart dropped the calls.