"cmon buddy, At least help us out the boxes. Then you can go with your friends." My dad says.

"Alright" I sigh. I just hope Ashley's coming today.

~
*Ashley's pov*

after Emma's shift we just sat down at one of the tables and caught up with each other.

apparently, one of the new girls that moved had taken 'my place' and threatened emma to leave the 'popular position' she had and now this so called girl named Lexi is the new leader of the school.

Emma now hangs out with a girl named Allison, but she says that she could never replace me. She also said that tuck hangs out with them, which is a total change for Emma since she could barely stand Tuck for the night

She also said Tuck and Allison have a bit of a thing going. and she ships it more then anything now that me and Alex haven't talked since I couldn't remember.

I also told her about what happened between me and him. And she completely understood.

"Well, I think it's time we should go meet up with them." She said

"Yeah! I'm a bit nervous." I say honestly

"Don't be! Ashley you look better then ever! you gonna make Alex fall in love with you all over again. And hopefully you will fall to." She says opening the door for the both of us.

"I hope your right." I mumble.

~
*Alex's pov*

We we're in the middle of nowhere. it seriously reminded me of the night we spent together.

Tuck had came by my house with Munch -which meant Ashley was here- and we hung out for a while just like old times and we had finally arrived at our destination.

"so why this place?" I ask

"I don't know, Emma wanted to meet up here to get in the mood of old times of something like that." He shrugged.

"Wait Emma's coming?" Munch said excitedly.

"Well, yeah man."tuck says

"Do you know if Ashley's coming?" I ask them.

Which made them stop the conversation they were just having and tuck looked at me with a shocked face and munch looked down awkwardly.

"Well probably, she must be with Emma catching up and all... She didn't text me she w-" tuck started by I cut him off.

"Wait did you say 'she didn't text you'" I ask

"Uh, yeah... Hasn't she been texting you?" He asked

"Uhm, no, she hasn't. I thought she got a new phone and just forgot to tell me her new phone number." I say sadly. I looked over at munch and he was standing there awkwardly.

"Nah man, same number as always." Tuck confirmed.

I look over at munch again, do you know why, Was she mad, did I do something?" I ask worriedly.

"I-I um I- d-don't know man. I just heard her cry about it sometimes saying she didn't want to get hurt or something." He says quietly.

"Okay guys, this days supposed to be amazing! we finally got to see each other again! Alex, I'm pretty sure there's a reason for it! don't worry, we'll fix it."

~

Later on the girls still weren't here yet and we have been taking and catching up. Tuck had brought his camera, of course, and we were planning to scare munch like old times.

he had walked away to find some phone service and he still thought we were over where we were before.

I turned to tucks camera to make a 'ssshh' sound and jumped on munch while yelling which caused him to yell and we all started laughing. Just like old times... We just need Ashley here.

~
*Ashley's pov*

Me and Emma have been walking in the middle of nowhere which really reminds me of that night.

as we were getting closer to where were gonna meet up we heard laughter. I actually heard Alex laughing...  he sounds a bit different..
thinking of him brought a smile to my face.

I thought, You know, I'm not gonna let anything bother me about this. in just gonna have fun.

"Wait." I whisper to Emma while I put my hand up to stop here.

"Let's scare them." I say

"Good idea. I get munch and you get Alex, tuck has his camera so he can catch it on tape!" She whisper yells

"Alright. Ready one, two, three!" I say quietly.
On three we both hit are targets and yell. They both fall to the ground. Me and Emma both start bursting out in laughter.

they both got up and Alex came over to me and started tickling me.

And yes, I was still very ticklish!

I start laughing even more and beg him to stop.

He stops and we both stand there looking at each other smiling.

"You guys literally act as if nothing has changed." Tuck laughs while Emma elbows him.

I laugh awkwardly and see Alex has a big smile on his face.

oh now I feel guilty. but I'm going to make it up to him.

~

later on we all  were talking and catching up. Alex was seriously moving back and was going to start school with Emma and Tuck.

Now all we have to do is have my mom move back here. she did say she wanted to tell us something important!

We all just sat down on the ground while the sun was setting and talked while I had my head on Alex's shoulder and munch and Emma sat pretty close to each other. Tuck started talking about Allison. We all had smiles on our faces.

Life was good. it seriously was. I wouldn't change it for anything.

~
(Listen to this, it's actually really important to us teenagers and I guess kids. Think about it)

When your a kid, you think you're invisible. You think you can't make a difference. Well, when your not kids anymore, we know now... That we can do anything. Having a friend light years away taught us that distance is just a state of mind. If you're best friends then you always will be... No matter where you are in the universe.

|| this is the last chapter! :c omg I'm so sad! I've seriously enjoyed writing this story and I want to thank everyone who voted and commented on like every chapter! I am making a sequel so don't cry about this ending! Lol. and btw I had no idea how to end this so sorry if it's bad! thank you once again for the support you guys have given my though the times where I needed it! I'll post another 'chapter' Saying everything about the sequel and stuff!

love you guyssss <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎 [𝟏] ✓ 🎉