The Meet Up.

*Ashley's pov*

Our last night together, we did a lot. A whole lot. But there's some things we couldn't do. Alex's parents had already bought a new home. Most of the neighborhood had. My mom too. So, one by one, people started to move. Tucks parents hadn't, so he got to stay. Hopefully in our new neighborhood there's kids in it. But they will never be my friends.

When your a kid, you think you invisible. You think that you can't make a difference. Well, we're not kids anymore.

~
*one year later*

I had stepped into the familiar coffee shop my mom would take me and munch... Well force munch into. Yet this time, I didn't need my mom to order my drink. I was 14 now, Just turned actually.

And wow has this placed changed a lot. when my mom broke the news to me and munch that we're moving again and we're going to visit our old house, I had mixed feelings about it.

Yeah, I'm going to see Tuck and Emma again! and I was really happy about that, I just don't know how to feel about Alex being there.

see this is what happened. we have the most amazing last night together and I knew that after that I would never see him again, and yet I let myself get caught up into this thing that people call a crush!

but stupid little 13 year old me totally forgot what moving away means... your gone, goodbye, poof! all the friends you leave behind.. Forget you...

and that's why... Slowly but surely, I stopped texting Alex... I mean I know he was only doing it to make me feel like he still liked me.

but nope! none of that silly long distance relationships, cause we all know those don't work out!

I had made my way up to the ordering counter and ordered myself my usual drink

"Hi! What can I get you." That barista asked

"Um can I get a iced green tea latte with 3 pumps of sugar free vanilla please." I say

She looks so familiar! like I've known her my whole life but I can't place it.

"Sure! what's you name?" She asks me with a sharpie in her hand.

Then I realize who it is, how could I not noticed sooner! she is my best friend after all.

"Ashley." I say while smiling at her. She looks up from the cup with a shocked expression and does that little scream that we used to do when we would fan girl over hot guys.

"Oh my god! Ashley! It's you!" She yells coming around from the counter and hugging me tightly.

"ahh Emma, can't- breathe-." I say with little breath.

"Oh, sorry!" I Just can't believe it's you! you look so older! but you haven't grown a bit taller!" She jokes

"thanks Em, Means a lot" i sarcastically tell her.

"wait your coming right? Later today to meet up with Tuck and Alex?" She asks

My eyes widen.

"Wait, Alex is here, right now?" I ask her panicking.

"Well, yeah! I heard him and his foster parents got they're old house back and our moving back in, A lot of the old neighborhood is actually." She tells me.

"oh. Well I'll go today I guess...But does Alex have to be there?"

~
*Alex's pov*

I stepped out of our moving truck and sighed looking at my old house. I turn my head to where Ashley used to live.. And well Munch to I guess...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎 [𝟏] ✓ 🎉