Aoi then heard a blade noise. She turned her head around to see Kanao with a knife in her hand.

"K-Kanao-sama! P-Please r-redrain yourself from violence!" Aoi shrieked and held the girl back.

"I won'tet anyone touch (Y/n)-nee like an object.."

"His not, Kanao-sama!"

Draken looked at Kanao with a puzzled look oh his face, then placed the girl on her coach and Yuzuha gave her a cup of water.

"To be honest, I thought you were onlg scared of animals.." Baji sighed after placing the cat outside and washing his hands. Draken nodded his head at Baji's words, and (Y/n) just chuckled.

"No, no.. It's okay.." (Y/n) laughed. Few minutes later after finishing placing the furniture inside the unit, (Y/n) said that she is going to get some grocerries.

"(Y/n)-sama, can we come with you, please!" Sumi, Kiyo and Nago asked. It took awhile for (Y/n) to decide but she soon agreed.

"Aoi, Kanao. What about you two?" Kanao shook her head along with Aoi.

"Anything you girls want atleast?" (Y/n) asked once again.

"...Some ramune.." Kanao spoke. Aoi nodded her head.

"Some.. flavored milk would be nice.." Aoi muttered, loud enough for the girl to hear. Once she and the three young girls took their leave, Draken raised a brow.

"Why do you two seem so intense with (Y/n)?" He asked.

"(Y/n)-sama.. she, Shinobu-sama and Kanae-sama are good people. We looked up to them very well, and... Kanao is adopted by them.."

"Eh, but isn't your last name Tsuyuri?"

"I chose it. They let me chose my last name. I was never given a name back where they brought me.." Kanao said.

"Brought?"

"..I was sold by ny birth parents. But I never needed them. They abonded me, so I won't be wasting my tears for them." Yuzuha smiled.

"I like your that courage of yours, Kanao-chan." Kanao nodded her head as she blushed in emberassement. Never has she felt this much affection.

"Then.. Aoi-chan, what about you?" Aoi gulped and opened her mouth.

".. I was a coward. I was able to survive the Final Selection just by pure luck.."

"But Aoi-chan.. you trained Tanjiro-kun and his friends to become stronger. That's a really amazing thing you did," Kanao said and the others nodded thier heads.

At the store, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho were in awe. It was their first time being in Tokyo, and first time being inside of a shop.

"Alright. So we need to get ramune, breads, milks, and some oatmeals. Tell me if you girls want anything else," the three girks nodded their heads and followed behind (Y/n).

Naho, however gotten herself lost when she saw packs of candies infront of a shelf.

"(Y/n)-sama, can we get..." the young girl turned her hesd around and noticed that she is now lost.

"(Y/n)-sama..?" Scared the girls was, tears were now threatning to come out from her eyes.

"Hey, kid. You lost?" Naho turned her back around to see a girl with snowy white curly like short hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Beside her were two boys.

On the girl's right was tall feminine boy with his striped in two colors and tied in a ponytail with a loose strand of each color on each side of his face. His eyes are half-opened and tilted, giving him a bored and exhausted look. His lashes are also particularly long. He has a stick in his mouth that appears to be a lollipop, as well as his signature earring on his left lobe.

On her right was a lanky and tall one. His hair is black with streaks of white on his temples. He is never seen without a cigarette, indicating that he is a chronic smoker. His prominent feature is a long scar running vertically down his right face.

"...Hey, kid. She kid you lost?"

"Sumi?"

"Shinichiro..?"

Takeomi pointed his finger at the boy.

"Zombie..."

"Nii-san, shut up. You watch too much zombie premiere shows,"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

THANK YOU MUCH Kanobu6 FOR THE AMAZING THEME YOU MADE😭

AHSUSNSHMABXJBHZBSU

AHSUSNSHMABXJBHZBSU

THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

I CAN'T--😭💕😭💕😭💕😭💕😭