A Match Thrown for Pleasure, for Anonymous

"Aha! Here's a good one!"

Vina looked sheepishly up and down the hallway as Sydney stepped inside. This was so mortifying. . . And sure, she'd agreed to it, but that didn't change the fact that Syd had agreed to do it. Maybe she just needed to work on how she sounded when being sarcastic.

"C'mon, V! Don't just stand out there, the room is perfect!"

Taking a deep breath, Vina followed her girlfriend's call. The door was shut quickly behind them, and she couldn't help being glad there wasn't a window built into its surface.

The room was a good size, with most of its floor space emptied out as desks had been pushed against all four walls. Large windows lay on the wall opposite the door, looking out over the campus quad below. A large red mat had been laid out in the room's center, big enough that both of them could've laid on it comfortably.

As she'd been looking around, Sydney was already getting undressed. Normally, it would've been hard for Vina not to stare. Her girlfriend was perfection, nimble and wiry. Her breasts were small, but big enough they filled out each of Vina's hands. The slight muscle to her came from years of being on the girl's wrestling team in high school, as did the shadows of long-healed bruises on her stomach. She tied back her short hair into a ponytail, keeping it out of brown eyes that made Vina melt every time they glittered with joy. It's just that this particular scenario made looking at ANYTHING for too long a little tough.

"Are you gonna just stare at me, or are you gonna get ready~?" Sydney asked with a giggle, crossing her arms over her chest.

Vina's face burned bright red as she nodded, slowly wiggling free of the sundress she'd picked out that morning. It fell to the floor beside Sydney's discarded shorts and t-shirt, leaving her just as bare and easy to stare at.

Looking at them while dressed, she and Syd could've passed for sisters. Two college-going Vietnamese women, short black hair and barely over five feet. But it was Vina's difference in figure that dissuaded that notion. Where Sydney was muscular, Vina was a bit on the curvier side. Her ample chest and full backside always drew attention. According to Syd, it was one of the things that drew her in. She'd left her hair long, facilitating more of a need for her hair to be tied back.

"There you go~ Now come on. We'll get started," Sydney said, waving her over to the mat.

"You're going to be gentle this first time, right?" Vina asked. "You know I'm not as strong as you."

"I promise, V. Come on, it's gonna be okay. Look, you can lock the door if you want."

She wanted to do more than that. Hiding just how embarrassed she was came to mind. As did asking to do this at home. But a promise was a promise, and V locked the door before heading over to the mat.

She tried to mimic Sydney's crouch on her side of the mat. Legs spread, and arms poised on either side. Vina got the feeling from Syd's stifled chuckle that she looked a little ridiculous.

"Ready?" Sydney asked. Vina nodded her head. This was what her girlfriend wanted. She would do her best to make it fun.

She'd barely finished nodding when Sydney charged forward. The sudden shock of force knocked Vina off balance, and the two crashed into the mat. Her hands had been pinned above her head by just one of Syd's, as the other found its way between her legs. Vina cried out, a midpoint between gasping and moaning as her girlfriend flicked her clit back and forth. Sydney's mouth latched right to one of Vina's breasts, tugging at her nipple as her head bobbed back and forth.

Vina lashed out, kicking at Sydney at just enough force to try and knock her backwards. The other woman didn't budge, taking each strike to her thighs as though it wasn't anything.

Her finger began to move faster, joined by another one to tug at the peak of Vina's vulnerable womanhood. Vina's body was alight with pleasure, and Sydney's swift form of play was only turning up the heat.

"Fuck! S-Syd, please! FUCK~!"

Her whimpering fell on deaf ears. Vina's hips rocked upwards, pressing against Sydney's hand as climax's irresistible ecstasy shot through her body. At its end, Sydney finally pulled her mouth away to speak.

"That's one, V~ What, are you just gonna let me win~?"

It could've been just because she was coming down from her first orgasm of the day, but Sydney's teasing stirred something in Vina. That challenge could not, WOULD NOT go unanswered.

With a strength that shocked even herself, Vina turned the tide. Pushing off first with her wrist, she wrenched herself free from below the now caught off guard Sydney. As they came down again, Vina now sat with her womanhood pressed to her girlfriend's. One knee pressed to Syd's stomach, and she sank just a little lower to bring them closer as well as widen her hold. One hand held Sydney by her throat, threatening to cut off just a little of her air at the slightest move, while the other gripped to one knee as a sort of support. A more intimate version of a pin she'd seen Syd employ in wrestling.

"Gotcha~" She purred, again shocking herself with the confidence in her tone. Not wanting to let herself waver, though, Vina didn't stop to dwell.

Her hips rocked forward, slowly. She could feel her clit pass over the sides of Sydney's pussy, smearing in the cum from the round previous. A small moan rushed from Sydney's lips, cut off into a squeak as Vina's grip tightened just a bit. Okay, so maybe she wasn't going to wait until she struggled~

"Go on~ I wanna hear more~" Vina encouraged her. On the move backwards, she made a point of pressing that plump rear against Sydney's inner thigh. Something that was sure to drive her crazy~ It did, if the struggling moans and whimpers that followed were anything to go by.

Those sounds only made Vina want to ride faster. She shifted a tad upward, setting in just at the right spots so their clits would press to one another as she moved back and forth. Losing herself in the movement, as the thought of being in public and all that uncertainty faded to nothing more than background noise. Her hips rocked continuously, each woman's erect clit rubbing to the base of the other. Vina had begun to lose herself in the moment's pleasure, noting whenever Sydney came by a louder stifled cry than the others. It didn't matter much, though, as she soon lost count of just how many orgasms ripped through them both.

Soon she was at a breakneck speed, both of their bodies soaked in a mixture of cum and sweat as Vina refused to let up. This was it. She was drawing close to that most powerful of orgasms. One that came after so many, when her body was so sensitive, that the next would leave her too weak to go on without a break. Sydney bucked her hips upward, seemingly having forgotten to fight back against this some time ago. Their cries were both growing loud enough that surely anyone walking by might hear. But neither of them cared. Not when they were so close!

Vina slammed herself down against Sydney with an ear-piercing scream. Her thighs became even more drenched than before, as a squirting orgasm both from her and her girlfriend below sprayed against their sweaty bodies.

With that strong of a climax, Vina's mind slowly returned. And with it came a realization of exhaustion. She collapsed, breathlessly, onto the mat beside Sydney. Her girlfriend crawled closer just as weakly, climbing on top to lay between Vina's breasts.

"Did you. . . Did you like that?" Vina panted, trying to at least find the strength to talk.

"Oh. . . Oh yeah," Sydney replied. "You did. . . A good job. . . I can't take it. . . Easy on you next time~"

Though she was too exhausted to move, Vina's eyes widened at that response. She'd only gotten to do that because Syd was going soft on her! That whole time, her girlfriend had been able to throw them back into a different position, and she'd just let Vina have that. Honestly, she wasn't sure whether to be touched or offended.

Vina sighed. Well, it had been nice, even with that knowledge. And it was something they'd been talking about trying for ages now.

Sydney cuddled in closer, eyes closed as she nestled between Vina's ample breasts. The sounds of snoring quickly replaced the moans of a few minutes ago, as her girlfriend had settled in for an impromptu nap.

Oh well, she thought, smiling just a little. It WAS really nice. I wonder what it'll be like if she doesn't go so easy on me. . .